Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

It's really getting interesting with every part Geet still thinking Maan need Natasha as wife she came in between them but Maan is clear his anger justified but Geet too not getting how come he forgets his love 

He is right she only 19 years girl and he have seen world he understand her and know what he want in his life if she thought her she's not worthy to b his wife he have left her but now he knows she's precious and have golden heart she can sacrifice her life for him which even Natasha can't do for him so he not going to leave her 

Now Geet is not ready to believe so he now knows how to get her on line 

He already guessed what gift she talking about so he now ready to play with her his own game 

Seeing Natasha Maan was disappointed bz he already told her what Geet is for him and she knows he not a man whom repeat 

So now he make Natasha feel what her value in his eyes and what is Geet for him 

Still Natasha not ready so now she deserves what he saying he take away tag of friendship 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow geet is really innocent isn’t she. She has no idea what she means to Maan.  That it’s all beyond physical and list. So MSK is going to show her that. Waiting to see what game he is playing. 

Natasha needs to learn her lesson. 

Maneetlover123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow superb update 😁

Waiting for game of MSK

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 17

Superbly Fantastic 

Geet's gift to Maan is Natasha 

but he now understands what he needs to do 

to make this Natasha pay while I'm sure he will also keep

Geet close by so she gets jealous and understand what he actually mean to her 

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Commented on the blog ❤️

Maaneet-Cia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Again read this fiction in one go... Loving it!!👍🏼

Yeh Geet bhi naa!! Why can't she accept her feelings?

Itna toh sab kucch kar raha hai, Maan... He need not have to explain even to Natasha.. Woh toh kucch zyada hii asmaan mein udne lagi hai, just because of Geet...😡

But am loving the way Maan is handling all this.. Looking forward to see how he makes both the women know their respective places in his life..😳

So happy you're back.. Thank you❤️

Love, Cia!!

tellyme thumbnail

Before starting this chapter, i want to sincerely thanks all of you for showering love to this FF and your wonderful comments just makes it worth. Please press like button and put the comment. As always it encourages a lot. 

-Anu 

Chapter 18

And nowas you have happily introduced yourself in this game between husband and wife,I take away the tag of friendship from you. Whatever we may be, we are no more friends.”

Maan took Natasha and reached to Geet

Geet? You are still waiting for us?” Maan asked faking innocence

Nahi woo… main” “Yes Geet? Anyways Thanks Geet for waiting. I actually we didn’t expect you waiting here…” he said pulling Natasha closer by her waist.

Natasha was confused with what Maan talked with her and how he was behaving now. Nataha was still confident, whatever Maan says but his acts; it should not be tough to make him realize his love for her.

No.. I was leaving but .. but ” she looked here and there. She was caught off guard, she did not have courage to go away… her legs were not moving away from that place.

Wooo..this lady, I just got lost talking to her…. And on top you asked me to wait

Her eyes went on his hand on Natasha’s waist. It was unbearable for Geet. She turned other side to hide her tears, wiped it slightly so that no one sees it, but Maan’s eyes were keenly watching her, not letting her know though.

Geet” her hopeful heart turned to him “You go to room, do the packing for tomorrow. I will get Natasha’s tickets for tomorrow and take her around the town

Geet felt chocked, he was about to take her around the time and now it is Natasha.

Geet halfheartedly but with strong face left. After he was sure she left, Maan jerked away Natahsa.

What is this Maan. Have you lost all your ways?

“Really? You don’t like my ways now, so this is me. Do you think I will keep holding a women in my arms behind my wife? Sorry no ways

Maan calmed himself down 

Listen Nats, for the shake of our old relation and friendship, I want to explain you once more… What you are thinking can never ever happen

Ohhh… so you think you fell in love with Geet in this few months… like 6 months of marriage and all that we had was not love”

See I am not here to explain you my relation with my wife. I don’t wish to repeat same thing .. I expect that much smartness from you

So what do you expect from me? Give up on my love? No way…

I am a married man Nats” he added with quotes from his finger “Happily married man

Ohh your wife doesn’t seem to think you are happily married to her

Please Nats… go and let Geet know, you are out of this childish game of her and finish this off in dignified way

If you have guts, prove this to her with me being around” Natasha laughed

FINE. If that is how you want it be then that is how it will be. It was my duty to warn you and show you reality… Now you are welcome into the game of The Maan Singh Khurana

He started to leave “Where are you leaving? Where do I go now?

Your wish, go wherever you want. I will be leaving for India with my wife tomorrow

Maan left, leaving Natasha in disbelief. How could he be so inconsiderate?

Maan just kept roaming here and there. He just did linger till evening before reaching their room.

Geet on other side was getting impatient – “They must be roaming around the town” she shied “Hand in hand

She paced in the room “So what’s wrong? Theek hee tou hai” her eyes welled up with tears

From hours she was picking clothes and leaving them, picking stuff to keep but getting lost in her misery… she was restless… missing Maan’s closeness like hell. Imagining life separate from him, it was killing her.. Feeling helpless, she cuddled up on floor near bed holding her both knees, wrapped with her hands

They have lifelong to roam around, but No, he has to do everything today itself

She again went up to pick stuff to place in bag but ended up just misplacing them from one place to other “Does he even realize he has packing to do?

Why willI do his packing?; His Natasha will do.

Will he bring Natasha here? In this room today?” All such thoughts just running around her mind.

It was around 7pm when Maan opened the room from his keys. He was shocked to see the condition of the room.. nothing was in place and Geet was sitting lost in the balcony of the room.

He rushed to the balcony and picked lost Geet in his arm, lied her on the bed and covered her from the warm blanket. For Geet it was like a dream, she was in no sense to realize it was real, was just lost looking at him.

Maan placed her head nicely on the pillow and sat beside her, stroking her hair. Stressed Geet, fell asleep within 5 minutes of his presence and care.

What do Ido with this girl” He closed his eyes in frustration over her stubbornness. After sitting there for a long while, he slowly moved out to clean the room and start packing. He did the packing for both of them and then ordered dinner for them.

It had been 2hrs of sleep for Geet. Maan stroked her hair again to wake her up. Geet was in dream of Maan when she felt him waking her up. She sat up and suddenly hugged him tight. Maan could sense the pain she was in, he hugged her back, tightly.

He kissed her forehead “Come on, let’s have dinner. I know you have nothing since morning

This brought Geet back in senses and she snapped away from him “Why do you care? You had you nice day out.. I can take care of myself

Haan, I can very well see that. Chalo, get done with dinner. You are my responsibility till we are not divorced

Divorce?” It hit Geet hard, very very hard. Maan turned other side and gave cunning smirk to himself, very well knowing where it had hit her

After dinner, Geet suddenly asked “Where is Natasha?

This rose Maan’s temper to next level “Obviously must be having her sweet nap by now

He paused, looked at her in anger and then changed his expression “Actually whole day I just made her go all around the town. It was nice catching up after so long… At last her legs and body gave up.. I was in no mood to come up but seeing her state I dropped her to her room

To her room?” Geet murmured, pained. 

Maan just lost it, held her arm and pulled her to him “Haan to her room? Any problem?” his eyes spitting fire with her stubbornness and the pain she was making herself go through

Geet again got lost in him. She knew she was a hopeless case when Maan was near her. She brought her hand on his cheeks all lost in him. Maan closed his eyes, frustrated and pained.

He felt bad, longer she takes to clear her brain, longer he has to play this game and be the reason of her pain in the process

Precap – Maan tries breaking Geet

Press like an place comments 😉

Chapter 18 - On Blog

Chapter 19

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago
asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome part

I dont have anything to say about this geet she is so stupid

I can feel Maan

Waiting for next part

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

great update

natash is going to very badly as she challenge maan who started game with geet but now its msk's game where no one else other than maan win

maan is angry on geet for the pain she is going through 

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Great update y is geet not understanding what is hers will be hers only waiting for next do update soon plz