Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Nice part. Maan clear his side with Natasha. She will lost her good friend. Geet is so stubborn. She take pain loosing Maan. Let see how far game goes. Maan knows that Geet love him. 

Waiting for next part.

Maneetlover123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update 😄.

Poor maan how will he make put some brain in his jhalli

heycookie thumbnail

part 17

im loving maan more and more now

he is so clear about geet n him and wants to be with her... heyy babji geet ko thodi akal dedo

now natasha is here n maan seems pissed off ...whats next

heycookie thumbnail

part 18

what is wrong with natasha i mean he is saying he wants to be with his wife n the way he is pushing her away is enough to knwo

anywyas i hope geet stop this denying thing ...precap interesting

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail

Part 17-18

Awesome updates

Maan confess his side/feelings to geet clearly but geet is still not ready to accept reality n believe it

Geet is still confused n making maan angry ... Maan getting geets surprise thing but still hoping it's not true but....

Maaneet meets Natasha n maans reaction shocked both 

Maan clearly challenged Natasha to pay for her game .. good .. like it

Speciality the way maan gives geets intro to nats..... The GMSK 👌🏻👏🏻

Maan upset with geets move but he gives her impression to be with Nats n spent day with her

Maan saw geets state n pain but geets ZID 😢

Geet happy to find maan near her but thinking about maan n nats gives her pain 

Hope geet confess her feelings soon

Beautifully written 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 love it 😍

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Geet is an idiot and Natasha is a fool 😡

How will Maan make them both understand their rightful status in his life?

tellyme thumbnail

Chapter 19

Maan-Geet were on airport ready to take the flight and there popped in Natasha. Maan was hell irritated.

Maan looked at Geet in anger, calmed himself and smiled at Natasha. Geet smiled faintly at Natasha, her heart was already sinking. All three took their seat in business class. Maan took his drink and decided to dose off rather than thinking about Geet’s great deed.

They reached Khurana Mansion and Natasha tagged along. Maan was losing his patience, he came near Natasha and whispered “Nats, go to your home. Driver will drop you”. Natasha halfheartedly left. It was getting late night.

Dadima welcomed Maan and Geet. She hugged Geet. “Dev is my Grandson, but he deserve that punishment. But beta, I am happy things sorted out for you. Now you both can start your life in fresh way”

Geet gave faint smile and Maan touched Dadima’s feet and left for his room.

As Maan entered his room, Geet followed. Maan turned towards her “Geet I will get your arrangements done in the other room. Tomorrow, daytime you can pack and shift

Pack and shift?” “Yeah.. if I have to move on with Nats, I need to give some personal time to her and as we have to move on, its better sooner we start, right?

He asked, still his gaze taunting her. Geet was not able to recollect all what he said

Am I right Geet?” she simply shook her head in yes. With heavy heart she took her change of clothes and left. It was painful for both. It was not any easy task for Maan either, making her go out of room, it pained deeply and he knew the pain she was going through. But what could he do?

Geet in other room – Just out of the room, it so much paining. I have to go out of his life. Tears were simply rolling down her eyes.  She simply kept roaming in the room, cannot sleep in the bed without him. She hugged the pillow tight, trying to feel his embrace but nothing could replace his feel.

Maan himself tried to help himself with couple of drinks, which definitely did not help. At last at around 4am in the morning, he entered the room to which Geet has moved. His pain and anger rose high seeing her drifted in sleep is sitting position, on the ground supporting herself with the bedpost and hugging the pillow tight. Light was still on. It very well depicted her pathetic state. He came closer to see trail of tears dried on her cheeks.

He simply picked her in his arms and carried her. Geet woke up on the way Maan

Maan I am fine

I Know. I am not fine. I have headache, I need you to message my head

Maan what happened? Maan put me down, you have headache.

He simply ignored her and took her to their room. She made him sit on the bed, got some oil and got started with message on his head.  Maan peacefully let her do his message. He intentionally created the scenario for them to stay near. After some half an hour Maan dozed off and then Geet dozed off on his shoulder. Later Maan made her lay down properly, not trying to wake her up and then laid beside her. Took her in his embrace. In deep sleep, she cocooned herself in his embrace and dug her face in his chest. Maan smiled and talked to himself “What do I do with this girl. Sample hai puree

Next morning Maan woke up early, went to Gym and got ready. He smiled seeing Geet sleeping peacefully.

He went downstairs to have some talk with Dadima when Natasha reached

“Good Morning Dadima, Good Morning Maan” 

Maan was irritated seeing her. Now his even least feeling for her went away. The way she was forcing herself on him, only pushed him away from her. She could have made it all easier and make Geet understand. But here she was trying to break his relation with his wife, she was trying to separate Geet from him. And this only pushed her away from him

“Good Morning bete… so early?”

Natasha made baby face “Why Dadima, you don’t like me coming?”

Dadima gave faint smile to her “No no beta. Come sit” but Dadima surely did not approve of Natasha visiting here so early. Now that Maan was married, she thought it was good for all that Natasha avoid the bit. She definitely wanted Maan and Geet to spend some time together and understand each other and come close. If Natasha keeps coming like this, it will be tough.

Maan got up to leave and turn when he saw Geet coming down “Good Morning Dadima, Good Morning Natasha” Maan as irked. Both these girls were hell bent on irking him. But his patience was lost when Natasha whispered to Geet and Maan heard it

“What were you doing, sleeping in Maan’s room? You should move out” and before he could shout on Natasha to ask his wife such question, another thing blew his mind. Geet started giving explanations to Natasha

No Natasha, it’s not like that. You are misunderstanding. Maan had headache and I was just….”

Are two of you done with morning chit chat. If done, can I get the breakfast soon?” And he left from there. Geet rushed to Kitchen.

Natasha, you go talk to Maan, I will prepare his breakfast. He gets cranky when hungry

Natahsa was happy with arrangement and proceeded to Maan’s room while Geet left for kitchen.

Maan entered his room frustrated, he there everything in the room here and there. He felt suffocated. He felt chocked and then the worst came when Natasha, entered the room after 10 minutes

“Maan, what have you done to the room. Geet is making you breakfast, you don’t have to be cranky. Let’s talk you will feel better”

Maan turned to Natasha, his eyes red with anger “Nats, I really wonder if I you ever knew the real me. Or if I ever knew you.”

Maan listen” Maan signaled her from hand to stop “Nats, you care for me, Right? Why don’t you get breakfast ready for me”?

“Sure Maan”

By the time Natasha reached Geet had already placed the Breakfast in Dinning table but Natasha ignored and asked Nakul to toast bread and get glass of juice for Maan.

“Geet Maan want me to get his breakfast. You let me do it my way” “But Natasha, Maan will not like

“You don’t worry. Today he will may not like it, it’s all habit”

They were all seated for breakfast, “Nats, can you serve me please” Geet’s hands were itching to serve Maan’s favorite sandwich and fruit shake that she had prepared for him. Natasha placed the toast, butter and juice in front of him.

He didn’t even look at either of them, both looking at him. He looked at the dry toast and ready made juice in front of him. He glared at Geet who was restless to serve him the breakfast, she knew he would love. Looking at her, Maan took the toast in his mouth and left it. Geet forwarded the sandwich plate and fruit shake to Natasha

Give this to Maan please” Maan was looking at her act from corner of his eyes

“No” Natasha wanted Maan to leave all Geet’s habit. Maan got up and left. Geet ran behind Maan but Natasha held her hand. Geet stopped, tears falling down her eyes.

Geet ran to kitchen, she looked at her phone twice and thrice. No she can’t let him be hungry

Maan was on his way to office when he received wifey’s call. He ignored, twice, thrice and then fourth time he picked it

Hmm” “Why did you go without breakfast” “You know now I can’t eat toast and juice, why are you asking then?

Sandwich and shake was there on the table” “Ohh really, who offered me that? How do I know it was for me?

You know Maan, it was for you” “That way you know too many things but you prefer to ignore. Bye now”

Itna Gussa” She packed his breakfast and shake and asked Nakul to take to his office. She came out of kitchen. Natasha has already left. Her legs automatically led her to their room. She saw condition of the room; it was all messy.

She held her head and sat on the bed “Maan is so disturbed. Geet can you not see how troubled Maan is?” She started fixing the room. Placing everything of Maan in proper place. Each stuff she placed, she arranged with loads of love. She kissed each of his stuff as placed them properly. She looked at the arranged room. Took his photo and sat on the bed. She caressed his face on photo “Maan please guide me? Am I doing wrong? I want you to be happy. You said you loved Natasha. I am just returning your love

She kept looking into his photo and then placed it close to her heart “Mujhse itne naraz kyun ho?

Precap:  Geet almost loosing it

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago
babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Loved loved loved it.. so glad to read an update after so long! Glad Maan is showing Natasha her place. Why is Geet not understanding what he want.. poor thing is suffering and also making him suffer with his chipkoo ex gf. How desparate she is.. Won’t leave his side even when he’s telling her to back off! How shameless can she get. Whatever lil feeling Maan had also left him off abt her. Eagerly waiting to see what happens next. Pls update this soon 

sporthy_smile28 thumbnail

Geet needs a tight hug n maybe a kiss☺️ 

Haan haan she'll take it all wrong but bichari bachi kitni conphused hai😔 

She's adorable i tell u ye jo bhi kare isspe paar hi aata hai😳 

Bichare maan ki toh socho kya beeti hogi usspe😆

Waiting for the next!

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 19

Captivating and Anger Filled Update

Oh Hell No !!!!