If VD is not well?
Saw your post about cast health 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If VD is not well?
Saw your post about cast health 😆
possible or just covid precautions 😆 he had a body double in recent episodes
could be other cast members too 😲
Go and write, then I will quote 🤣
Wait this is my profile 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
possible or just covid precautions 😆 he had a body double in recent episodes
could be other cast members too 😲
Hope not .. but I guess this variation is not tooo dangerous till now so all okay 👍
Yeah... Complaint about ur profile badge not updating 😆 here
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/suggestions-comments/5222746/site-issues-discuss-here-5
Hope not .. but I guess this variation is not tooo dangerous till now so all okay 👍
It spreads more easily so still a little worrisome 😭
Saw a body double for preeta in kdb too so most likely covid precautions
I am about to finish Grimm 🤣
1st season ko chhor all were good ... U can watch ⌚
So when are we starting the first court?
Oh hello aaruz you are here 🤗
I am about to finish Grimm 🤣
1st season ko chhor all were good ... U can watch ⌚
Eventually I will 🤣 have too much on my plate
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k