Vijay uncle has cheated me 😭 I still don’t have my new badge 😭
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Vijay uncle has cheated me 😭 I still don’t have my new badge 😭
dont worry i remember it happened with hrits too and diya told me at the time k badge doesnt work right so ignore it 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Vijay uncle has cheated me 😭 I still don’t have my new badge 😭
Thread look good riya. 👍🏼⭐️
Just one point “Then introduce the defendant and what they are accused of.” This line can be confusing. It sounds like everyone can bring whatever character. But thats not how we are gonna go. Each saturday night a character comes in court. Everyone has friday night to make their character.
And one suggestion. May be in title we can edit who is in court this week. So tonight when we bring the court in first session edit the title to say so
Also tag everyone when we bring the first bakra, so everyone would get notification
kind of yes.Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I don't exactly get the game.
We can choose each round whether we want to be defendant or prosecution
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Vijay uncle has cheated me 😭 I still don’t have my new badge 😭
Should we attack now 😆
Okay.. what should I tell 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
dont worry i remember it happened with hrits too and diya told me at the time k badge doesnt work right so ignore it 🤣
That’s so stupid 🤣
That the anniversary badge isn’t updating 😭🤣
Go and write, then I will quote 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k