The gifππππππthat was exactly my reaction when I saw her..omg I did miss her and how!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
The gifππππππthat was exactly my reaction when I saw her..omg I did miss her and how!!!!
Hey Sunny u summed up the epi very preciously... As usually u do... Seriously u r doing daring wala job.. Aise epi dekh k review dena.. Is not everyone's cup of tea buddy.. N about review.. I still not watched epi also not going to watch... For sanity of mind.... So no mood in give review there nothing to write n repeat ...as u done it v brilliantly.... Kal se gussa aya h itna gussa i was not in mood to join hina tharki thread bcz I was more in thinking or feeling v injustice happening with talent of gk makers improper use of his talent..as an awesome actor I want him to gets more chances to more explore as an an super talented n phenomenal actor he really deserve that yr....they kept him just like beautiful show piece in show for trp n eye candy for viewers ... They r really taking him for granted.. This pissed me yest n to now... Every time I'm pissed off now..
So so so Sry buddy for ranting my disappointment...
Thanks for the update and taking on the torture of the episode. I am going to skip the episode and watch the precap. π€£
Yeh hai kyaπ makers have lost their marbles
https://twitter.com/MaAnShipper/status/1484585618470760448?s=20
sirf yehi kyu didn't you see in confrontation sceneπ€’Originally posted by: sunshine36
Yeh hai kyaπ makers have lost their marbles
https://twitter.com/MaAnShipper/status/1484585618470760448?s=20
i don't know anu ise itne close tolerate kaise karti h mere jaisi ise us chat se hi dhakka dede sachπ‘
sirf yehi kyu didn't you see in confrontation sceneπ€’
i don't know anu ise itne close tolerate kaise karti h mere jaisi ise us chat se hi dhakka dede sachπ‘
But ek cheez hai that Anu isnβt even flinching a second too woh bhi datt ke eye to eye contact kar ke khadi haβ¦ she doesnβt need to tolerate that another thing but she isnβt bothered too by his physical intimidation.
If I was in her place, ek keech ke deti but Anu ke aaise karne se problem might be all more bigger. She doesnβt have proof and V isnβt one to get rectified by one slap so everything might go to a toss. Wapas two teams and quarrel in family, between kids etc etcβ¦ maybe Mukku may also not really understand. Sab kuch complicated hoga thatβs y she didnβt react.
this is actually anuj vibe for me samjha diya bina chilaaye bade pyar se warn kar diya aur kisi ko bura bhi nahi lagaπ
https://twitter.com/Rgm18121/status/1484720785721741312?s=20