so is this "LOVE"LY POST getting mailed to HC JI?
otherwise how will HC JI know how much the JANTA loves him
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
so is this "LOVE"LY POST getting mailed to HC JI?
otherwise how will HC JI know how much the JANTA loves him
YES, YES YES!!!!
This is all what we have been saying too.
Abhimanyu is meh.....
HC is ๐๐๐
As long as Garima and Bhavna are a part of Yrkkh team we are going to get meh shades of Abhimanyu.
Harshad is an angel. Aaj kal RS ka thu thu par return comment nahi kar raha hai bandha.
Thanks for this post. It was much needed. His hard work should be highlighted as this man is giving his blood sweat and tears to this character.
HC is commits to his work with everything he has. We should applaud that.
Originally posted by: bakwaspolice
so is this "LOVE"LY POST getting mailed to HC JI?
otherwise how will HC JI know how much the JANTA loves him
I think he is already here under disguise.๐
Thuthu uncle make his character Thu Thu why would he comment I wonder how he DNT discuss about his roleOriginally posted by: Salutethearmy
As long as Garima and Bhavna are a part of Yrkkh team we are going to get meh shades of Abhimanyu.
Harshad is an angel. Aaj kal RS ka thu thu par return comment nahi kar raha hai bandha.
wonderfully written appreciated words . I wish, he could read these kind of post here even as silent reader we don't mind it.๐ค๐Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Thank you this post. And bang on man. To deliver those dialogues with perfect voice modulation, both happiness, fear and feeling relief is no cakewalk.
Harshad Chopda sir is known for his dedication and with his every show he just ups his acting game a little more higher with his efforts.
When he said his uski kya halat Hui thi ye karne ke baad I felt him. I mean really, I have performed those so I know the back pain, nausea, blood rush and dizziness especially the first time. And it only gets better with time and it's not that Harshad is practicing it from long. But this man, not only hung upside down, gave the dialogues and expressions with so much conviction and of course the ICONIC ABHIRA CONFESSION it was turned into.
Beautiful โค๏ธ
Thank for this post. My respect just keeps on increasing for him.
come on yaar HC JI is a busy guy I don't think HC JI does time pass here๐คฃ
Originally posted by: bakwaspolice
so is this "LOVE"LY POST getting mailed to HC JI?
otherwise how will HC JI know how much the JANTA loves him
Yaar no need to mail it, I'll personally deliver.โค๏ธ
what a great idea why not all the forum fan girls of HC JI walk personally to his flat and deliver this note
i am sure he will LOVE it ๐คช
Originally posted by: bakwaspolice
what a great idea why not all the forum fan girls of HC JI walk personally to his flat and deliver this note
i am sure he will LOVE it ๐คช
No obviously I won't allow it ๐คฆโโ๏ธ
Hey, I've seen team abhimanyu and team Abhinav badges in many members profile So how can I get these badges? Any help please.it will be...
2