๐คฃ๐คฃ Actually I donโt either and I have absolutely no right to laugh at them! But I get it! Him coming on live just to learn that was even more adorable..! โค๏ธ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
๐คฃ๐คฃ Actually I donโt either and I have absolutely no right to laugh at them! But I get it! Him coming on live just to learn that was even more adorable..! โค๏ธ
Those who have tried being upside down, even for few seconds would know how it feels, face turns red and warm, nausea comes along and one feels disoriented even after minutes.. Though the confession was quite unconventional, but it was realistically presented.. he planned a heroic entry, got stuck in branches and had no option but to hang upside down before she gets hysterical. Isn't it honest on his part and cute as well.. HC did look like a regular guy, madly in love..
Wish we look at asthetics of the scenerio more. Confessions are supposed to be spontaneous and heartfelt, not perfect every time. Those two idiots confessed, that is the only thing that should matter ๐ค
dekho kon aya ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑOriginally posted by: IAdoreYou
Also, if I haven't mentioned before, my name is Harshada. ๐๐คช
Ek forum se gayab and here you are.
๐
I ain't really watching anything seriously after IPZN so not really active anywhere. I ended up expecting that this would be a good one to watch but ๐
I must say he is such a talented actor. he does portray his role to the best and just simply justify it too. Also, I don't know if I am allowed to say this in the forum but he looks so good for his age, comparing with others too he is so fit and looks so much younger then people who are younger to him. a big fan of HC..
I completely agree here.
Harshad Chopra deserves all the appreciation.๐
Thank you so much for this post and tag.๐ค
absolutely! He has proved age is Just a number ๐ฅฐ at the end of the day talent and hard work matters. He has maintained his fitness very well.๐๐Originally posted by: jolly_fl
I must say he is such a talented actor. he does portray his role to the best and just simply justify it too. Also, I don't know if I am allowed to say this in the forum but he looks so good for his age, comparing with others too he is so fit and looks so much younger then people who are younger to him. a big fan of HC..
Thanx for d Tag๐
I watch serial for him..๐ณ
He is very hard working N talented๐
Hey, I've seen team abhimanyu and team Abhinav badges in many members profile So how can I get these badges? Any help please.it will be...
2