I’m glad FF taught me this on the phone 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I’m glad FF taught me this on the phone 😆
So fake...
Despite all these talks abt her mental health issues nd past talks she is absolutely okay playing nd endorsing cheating characters.
Originally posted by: SunoNa...
So fake...
Despite all these talks abt her mental health issues nd past talks she is absolutely okay playing nd endorsing cheating characters.
But isn't she an actor.That's her job.Her job is to act in movies.
Here. Go on this page. I’ve posted a link where I’ve given a mini tutorial on how to post GIFS with audio instructions. Maroon learned it from here. 😆
This is like saying it is okay to do mysogonistic roles, show rapes scenes in movies nd other such stuff because its just acting, just a movie.Originally posted by: Layla_Kumar
But isn't she an actor.That's her job.Her job is to act in movies.
One shouldn be taking the moral high ground in that case, which she does. I see few of her fans claim that she is a role model, women like her, she is a influencer nd stuff so the role she chooses to play can be questionable
I don't think she has recovered.
Did the other people even talk at the launch😅
I want the video clips, just to see if they were tired of her like RR at the Judgemental hai kya music launch🤣
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
The intern is happening with Deepika and Amitabh https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYLVvJn49z/?stkn=bmhmYW4xd2pwOWlv
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdB12M_iG3g/?img_index=5 stkn=cDRuNGN1M2xxenRp
11