Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Yes yes, I did in that 1 minute gap between texting you and texting here 🤣
Stop missing me so much😝😝😝😝😝😝
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Yes yes, I did in that 1 minute gap between texting you and texting here 🤣
Stop missing me so much😝😝😝😝😝😝
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Yes yes, I did in that 1 minute gap between texting you and texting here 🤣
I knew you two cannot stay away from each other 😆
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Momzieee you want to be on VOM too? 😍😍 OMG! What brought this on?
KD’s daant baashan/gyaan after basshan /gyaan 😆
P:S: We have officially turned this into a chat thread now😆
The one shot they have taken of the baby , it is so ungry in the shot as it is sticking his tounge out 😆
Cutie ❤️
U make us sound desperate😂
Nivs u hear this??
Crazy chick u r just fanning the fire here😛
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I actually havent spoken with that crazy chick since days now😂
So I asked that😝
Aashu n I havent spoken in days too
Riya I had spoken to some days ago
N yeah IF is where we all met🖤
I spoke to Aashu yesterday, since then sent her a message, she is too busy to respond 😆
Sandy, too spoke to her yesterday.
Do you know if Pri is active, it’s been ages since I talked to her.
Hi Maahi Di 🤗
I spoke to Aashu yesterday, since then sent her a message, she is too busy to respond 😆
Sandy, too spoke to her yesterday.
Do you know if Pri is active, it’s been ages since I talked to her.
Pri is very busy
Havent spoken in ages!
Legends ages😝
Aash I spoke many many days ago
But like u said, she is too busy😂
If you girls got time let’s move to CC, Namita has opened a new one😃