Good point! Losing her PALTU behen must hurt the most - no one to take for granted anymore ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good point! Losing her PALTU behen must hurt the most - no one to take for granted anymore ๐คฃ
I think everyone will reach the temple before they get married ๐ข but I hope Abhimanyu and akshara reveal everything. He had said once akshara says yes- jameen asmaan ek kar doonga. I hope he does real wala tandav and give reality check to aarohi ๐คฃI still don't think they will marry like that...akshu will refuse n they will come.bk to convince the family ๐
Originally posted by: Intoxicator
Good point! Losing her PALTU behen must hurt the most - no one to take for granted anymore ๐คฃ
trade the known for the unknown ๐ฒ
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I think everyone will reach the temple before they get married ๐ข but I hope Abhimanyu and akshara reveal everything. He had said once akshara says yes- jameen asmaan ek kar doonga. I hope he does real wala tandav and give reality check to aarohi ๐คฃ
Yes..abhi abhi ka realty chk baaki hai๐Like confront her with her lies..chup karke side ho jayegi arohi
Prachi, your today's question should be Abhi ne kitni baar Kyun bola?๐
Not trying to read too much into the precap but I just noticed that Manjari isn't there with the family ๐ Maybe she is at the mandir and sees Akshara and Abhimanyu? And gives her blessing ๐
Okay, back to reality. I still see the fear in Akshara's eyes. She won't be able to go through with it and tells Abhi they have to tell the family.
But the helplessness...just melted my heart....
yaa ..thankx god atlast he used his brain...๐Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Tags !! Beautiful episode ๐
Abhi played smart - otherwise akshara would have never opened up
Just now I was reading tweets ..
Precap..๐คฃ
don't break my illusion..for once's I want akshu to think about herself..Originally posted by: iheartChai
Not trying to read too much into the precap but I just noticed that Manjari isn't there with the family ๐ Maybe she is at the mandir and sees Akshara and Abhimanyu? And gives her blessing ๐
Okay, back to reality. I still see the fear in Akshara's eyes. She won't be able to go through with it and tells Abhi they have to tell the family.
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
don't break my illusion..for once's I want akshu to think about herself..
Even I want that. But to prolong the drama the CVs will make Akshara say no.
It's like we got the gift of the confession finally but they be like we won't give you the marriage just yet.
But who knows. I didn't think a confession was going to happen and today we got one. I cannot predict the CVs
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
897