I am confused, I thought we could only give one or two word clues but I am seeing full sentences here?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am confused, I thought we could only give one or two word clues but I am seeing full sentences here?
Winter, spring, summer, autumn, fall, rainy
nice one correct
next clue: technology
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
One is in Central America, one in Central Europe and is the term used for people of that country, and one in east Asia
first two are countries, last one is a famous city
Belzie, guatemala, nicaragua, panama. Crotia, romania, serbia, switzerland, slovakia, czech republic, liechtenstein
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Belzie, guatemala, nicaragua, panama. Crotia, romania, serbia, switzerland, slovakia, czech republic, liechtenstein
central america one is not there
can the european country one count? 😲
Only 1 correct hmm rainfall, hot, rain, derby, dry, humid, colder, windy, snowy.
Technology- Phone, TV, laptop, equipment, engineering, computer, wireless, digital, optical, multimedia, electronic, science, tech, art, information
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Only 1 correct hmm rainfall, hot, rain, derby, dry, humid, colder, windy, snowy.
Technology- Phone, TV, laptop, equipment, engineering, computer, wireless, digital, optical, multimedia, electronic, science, tech, art, information
there was only one for season don't worry
none for technology 😭
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
central america one is not there
can the european country one count? 😲
Mexico😲 central america ke all countries i posted😭 any other hint for central america?
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
there was only one for season don't worry
none for technology 😭
Any other hint for technology😭
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Mexico😲 central america ke all countries i posted😭 any other hint for central america?
yes! correct I'll wait for confirmation for the second one
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842