Boring bacchi
I was like you till sixth grade or so, uske baad bigad gayi 😈🤣
I am not boring. coz main abhi bigad rahi hoon 🤣 just cant sleep there where i get paid
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Boring bacchi
I was like you till sixth grade or so, uske baad bigad gayi 😈🤣
I am not boring. coz main abhi bigad rahi hoon 🤣 just cant sleep there where i get paid
Arey yaar
Tumhare wali ki appearance aur meri wali ki reappearance 🤣
I know still she re appeared before😆
Shreya tumne time kaunsa likha tha mere liye jo main yahan phans gayi hoon😡
Rashi congrats, tumhari partner aur meri partner dono eksaath haazir hogayi 🤣😎
Who is ur patner? Tannu?
I never did. 🤣 Infact such was my reputation in school that once i did bunk a class with friends and all friends except me were punished for taking me to bunk classes. 🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
I am not boring. coz main abhi bigad rahi hoon 🤣 just cant sleep there where i get paid
Kaam ke waqt thodi na 😲
Just when you're sitting a bit free
Halke halke naps ☺️ That will get broken by the slightest sound 🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I m getting anxiety seeing ppl replying their partners in game thread🤪
Me too mainly because the game looks fun and im missing out😆
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
I never did. 🤣 Infact such was my reputation in school that once i did bunk a class with friends and all friends except me were punished for taking me to bunk classes. 🤣
Bingo! Yahi bhi mera bhi haal tha 🤣
Karti sab kuch thi but my reputation was pristine so no one ever doubted me 🤪