Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
When will we be getting scores for this? Or everything at the end?
Everything at the end. Though I may reveal 5 names in between at some point if I feel like it. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
When will we be getting scores for this? Or everything at the end?
Everything at the end. Though I may reveal 5 names in between at some point if I feel like it. 😆
Tumhe bhi nahi dikhi kya?
Good, I thought it was the wifi again 🤣
Take it at your own speed 😆
Waise bhi mujhe writeups padhni hai game ki 🤪
Nope thats not how it works😈
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Shreya i hv one more ques😅
We hv to post 1 clue till they reply or we can post more clues in different posts?
I guess 1 clue at a time
But when guessing we can guess multiple words at a time
Basically like dumb charades but more interesting! 😍
Take it at your own speed 😆
Waise bhi mujhe writeups padhni hai game ki 🤪
Lol I know. right now all I want to do is hit the sack 🤣 but i dont wanna be spoil sport when my partner wanna play 😆
kaunsi writeups?? the rules?
Originally posted by: Priya_JS
Vaise how would v know about the teams we'd belong to?
PM mila hoga na?
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Shreya i hv one more ques😅
We hv to post 1 clue till they reply or we can post more clues in different posts?
They have to reply to the clue first. Then you post a new clue.
Arey aise kaise
Saathiyon ki zaroorat padti hai itne important kaamo ke liye 🤣
Originally posted by: Priya_JS
Vaise how would v know about the teams we'd belong to?
I've sent out PMs. So you'll know who your partner is now. In your case, because we have an odd number, I'm your partner. I have the words, you have to guess them based on a clue I post.