Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Looks like flying jijaji has more acrobatic skills to display 😆
Well finally!!!
This was cheap and creepy .. I didn't like this. It actually pushes people to panic attack. What if Akshara had another accident on the way!
( But I already predicted this 😆🤣)
Honestly doesnt matter akshu ne aise hi mooh kholna tha🤣🤣
We all know that's how akshu will open her mouth. Abhi just have to turn himself into a bat 🦇 for this. Doesn't matter as long as their is a confession.
Agreed , abhimanyu spiderman birla
Akshu ke kapde to change kara dete
I think we may get grand one on valentine's day.....
Was he hanging upside down?
I don't know what to say?
I am shocked
Didn't someone predict this on the forum just yesterday?