Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/Jiggy712/status/1482997244152655874?t=IcWZV3uSLSsrgh41SP4o9w&s=19
Mil gaya video
PS- IF pagal hai mujhe OG link post nahi karne de raha tha.. I had to quote it to post link here!! 🤪
🤣🤣🤣🤣 The Meet confusion. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Everyone has gone mad with these two namunas
Nicee! They have real good comic timing
Is that Arjun Bijlani? OMGeee I'm so excited..Nobody hosts shows like he does y'all
Originally posted by: Y73Y42DAXC34JZTB
Is that Arjun Bijlani? OMGeee I'm so excited..Nobody hosts shows like he does y'all
Yes Arjun Bijlani and Ritwik Dhanjani are the hosts..
Yeah these two do look good 😊 together despite of their height difference
Originally posted by: Physics_girl
🤣🤣🤣🤣 The Meet confusion. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Everyone has gone mad with these two namunas
Absolutely namumas. Yes that meet confusion is nice. The way she says asli meet 😂 😆
Yeah these two do look good 😊 together despite of their height difference
Dance milega.. 🤩🤩