WHEN HE'S IN A BOX

WHEN HE'S IN A BOX

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I do. I love the dancing jija also.
I do. I love the dancing jija also.
OOOH BOX WALA JIJA will have competition now 😲

Arrey, not this one. Mehendi wala one.
OOOOH YOU LIKE BAAAAAAAAAD WALA JIJA 🤪

EVERYONE LOVES BOX WALA JIJAJI 📦📦
But jija loves apni aaakkkssshhuuu
Yes. Jija in the box and this one, I love. Also the mehendi dance part you have in your music video. That was 😍
Yes. Jija in the box and this one, I love. Also the mehendi dance part you have in your music video. That was 😍
BAAAAAD WALA JIJA 🤪
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmBfncbd-5s&feature=youtu.be
I only want Jija in a box. So cute
Maine bola tha mujhe parcel mein bejna.
Abhi tak nahi aya.