Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

Three actors from the cast went to súper spreader goa and got sick afterwards you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know who are the diseased ones and got others sick. It was wrong for those crazies to attack them but these actors also instigated some to feel angry when they put up mocking stories about covid and still didn't take the responsibility of the fact they went to a place that was to anyone with a brain a superspreader and then after the whole thing came out started their pr machine to divert their part in their illness to talking about other things and becoming victims only. If some bashed them in a mature manner they deserve it. 

even alice kanwar partied.corona has already spread in mumbai.stop accusing.what if some other crew members had,and these three got affected. no one is wearing mask.corona started to spread before chrishtmas itself.lets not be a blind fan.

Edited by chinnu_kaku - 2 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Very good on calling out cyber bullying 

I hope simran cathes this person and exposes his/her face to the world !!

But very immature to instigate fans , indirectly blaming the co actors for the these messages 

Very boldly writing SHIVI FANS to get I don't know what! 

You think alice and kanwar don't get hate messages. 

We common people get dms everyday on social media by all sorts of creeps 

A fan page whose admin is shinys friend ( said by shiny herself) said things like not to give cake to kdice sent by her 🤣

Someone once said alice is friends with benefits with kanwar 

There is a way to deal with such things and kdice do it in a better way atleast in public 

Same can't be said for these people 

And jo chaahe kaho they very irresponsibly went to a crowded place a very very crowded place ,  came with the virus didn't get themselves tested before joining the sets , came to shoot despite the symptoms and put all the cast and crews life at risk!!! Then acted all high and mighty by posting ridiculous jokes on covid and expected everyone to laugh at it . 

What wrong did kanwar and Alice did if they in their messages told everyone to act responsibly ( you should have been doing this instead some lied , some acted woke and cool and some posted pathetic reels about it )  , Alice has tested positive because these people's irresponsibility and then you took it on your tiny ego and started taking digs and made tbe whole atmosphere so negative !!! 

So some self realisation would not do you harm !!

its not necessary that alice would have contacted from them.she could have got it from her ownfriends,she met acyress shalini kapoor,dhe could have used a public transport,ghar kaey maid saey mil saktha hey,she would have gone for grocery buying,from there she could have got.even in her own flats,kissi ka covid ho saktha hey. Kdice were roaming all around without mask.she attended weddings of dhillon family.so lets stop blaming co stars alone.

note : i am not shiny fan got covid last year.i travelled from abroad,tested negative twice,but both of us got covid after going to voting booth.but i got the all blame for spreading virus.its painful.ghar mein maid athaen,my mom too visited temples and hospitals,but what people judged : she got it from me. Pointing fingers is easy.

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

even alice kanwar partied.corona has already spread in mumbai.stop accusing.what if some other crew members had,and these three got affected. no one is wearing mask.corona started to spread before chrishtmas itself.lets not be a blond fan.

Yes corona had already spread in Mumbai and that's why it was  more important to be careful and avoid huge public gatherings. Also as for KD and Alice I don't think they partied with large gathering, it was a small get to together with hardly 6-7 close friends. I can't think of any other instances where they flew to another place & partied, they just went for Alice's bday when corona was almost gone. However, if you know any instance, please acknowledge me

manny136 thumbnail

even alice kanwar partied.corona has already spread in mumbai.stop accusing.what if some other crew members had,and these three got affected. no one is wearing mask.corona started to spread before chrishtmas itself.lets not be a blond fan.

yeah they partied with few friends at a home never went out at all and all those friends are healthy btw. the actors that went to go did get sick so it doesnt take much brain cell matter to figure out who brought it to set in the more likely case. mask wearing is not gonna protect you 100 percent but making sure not to go to places where 100s if not 1000s of ppl are is a no brainer. Btw im not a blonde im a burnette lol

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

Yes corona had already spread in Mumbai and that's why it was  more important to be careful and avoid huge public gatherings. Also as for KD and Alice I don't think they partied with large gathering, it was a small get to together with hardly 6-7 close friends. I can't think of any other instances where they flew to another place & partied, they just went for Alice's bday when corona was almost gone. However, if you know any instance, please acknowledge me

what if their friends had contracted? but after that kanwar and alice attended wedding too.its not time to point fingers at anyone.hoe much ever one has precautions,if you are bound to get it,you will. let us not behva elike those stupid fans and fight.

manny136 thumbnail

its not necessary that alice would have contacted from them.she could have got it from her ownfriends,she met acyress shalini kapoor,dhe could have used a public transport,ghar kaey maid saey mil saktha hey,she would have gone for grocery buying,from there she could have got.even in her own flats,kissi ka covid ho saktha hey. Kdice were roaming all around without mask.she attended weddings of dhillon family.so lets stop blaming co stars alone.

note : i am not shiny fan got covid last year.i travelled from abroad,tested negative twice,but both of us got covid after going to voting booth.but i got the all blame for spreading virus.its painful.ghar mein maid athaen,my mom too visited temples and hospitals,but what people judged : she got it from me. Pointing fingers is easy.

im sorry u were made to feel guilty but you didnt act all self righteous like certain ppl who did act irresponsibly. 

Blaming alice isnt fair either when you have been through it. btw no one in alice life has covid neither shalini or her friends. as for the wedding it had a strict policy that all the guests had to be vaccinated and be tested before arriving to the venue. its not 100% effective but they tried on top the new variant wasnt even in this part of the world yet.Also how do you know kd and alice were roaming around without masks?? most of the time if we see them offscreen they have a mask on in public places only when taking pics do they take them off and they arent doing photo shoots every week like some ppl

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

yeah they partied with few friends at a home never went out at all and all those friends are healthy btw. the actors that went to go did get sick so it doesnt take much brain cell matter to figure out who brought it to set in the more likely case. mask wearing is not gonna protect you 100 percent but making sure not to go to places where 100s if not 1000s of ppl are is a no brainer. Btw im not a blonde im a burnette lol

aww good  Joke.@bold its blind,it was a typo error.oh come on its not necessary that we will get corona only from crowded place. what if anyone else had corona in the set. let us not show our grudges on bhabhi and rishita now.

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anyone could get it from anywhere so what should we do joke on covid don't behave responsibly  , go  to goa come back with virus put cast crew under fear and mental pressure?  and and and then joke about it on social media because we are oh so cool 

Everyone here wished health for all of them but the way they behaved as if they had done some kamaal !!! 

They tu hid it it from the media it only came out after alice tested positive 

So pls don't telk me blaming is easy their behaviour has been disappointing to say the least! 

manny136 thumbnail

aww good  Joke.@bold its blind,it was a typo error.oh come on its not necessary that we will get corona only from crowded place. what if anyone else had corona in the set. let us not show our grudges on bhabhi and rishita now.

i dont have any grudges on anyone. i call a spade a spade. they acted irresponsibly by partyng in goa when most of the world is trying to fight this new variant and when the cast got it they posted mocking stories about covid acting like their behaviour was all ok and something to mock and joke about. they arent kids that know no better either. do they need someone from the cast and crew to end up in the hospital or more dramatic end up dead before they get covid is no joke and nt going to sponsored partying is not the end of the world.

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shiny , simran Akshay went to goa when 3rd wave had already arrived 

Goa is a super spreader , when you work with a cast and crew of hundreds of people u don't do this 

Then they joked about it , boasted about it 

If anyone is trying to justify this pathetic behaviour then we know who a blind fan is 

Lol