Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I can empathize because I'm turning 25. I feel like a 13 year old stuck in time while the body continues to age. 😭Yes please!
I wanna go back to my childhood days and never come back.
Growing up and being an adult sucks. 😭
It's going to be my 26th bday soon next month and I'm dreading it.
I don't wanna turn 26. 😭 I just don't wanna.
Whenever I'm watching something from the 90's or early 2000's era, any show or movie or song, I feel super sad and nostalgic. 😒
Anyone got any pearls of wisdom on how to deal with feeling like this?
Nostalgia is so overbearing that it makes the past look like a fairy tale.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I can empathize because I'm turning 25. I feel like a 13 year old stuck in time while the body continues to age. 😭
Nostalgia is so overbearing that it makes the past look like a fairy tale.
Omg yes this.
Exactly how I feel!
Like I have the mental age of a 13 year old stuck in an older body.
So frustrating.
Sometime I feel I want to remain young sometimes I want to grow old fast🤔
We wanted to be adults when we were kids, and now that we're adults, we want our school/college days back.
I liked playing with my hair as a kid. An I like it now 😆
Yeah absolutely 😆
That's why I've wanted wanted vampires to be a real thing 😆
Would've loved to remain frozen at 20, after that there was so much drama, it impacted my skin and weight
Now its a task trying to work out and shed them kilos 😆
Somehow I don't envision u doing this ?

Yea , you want the time to just stop once you turn 25.
I want a time machine and go just for one hour back to my childhood and just talk to my Papa and Mummy..😭 This desire is so strong that I have literally trained my mind to go back to my childhood and I can experience the touch of my parents, smell my mom's cooking and experience the unconditional love they had for me.. but still I want to go physically over there..😭
No. I like who I am now. But I'd like to look 21 forever. 😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CDOd4GdcUQ https://x.com/i/status/2061323457678520675
https://x.com/i/status/2044411507371581815
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
16