Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Yes of course, so long as it doesn’t mean I die young in order to achieve that. 😆
Yes please!
I wanna go back to my childhood days and never come back.
Growing up and being an adult sucks. 😭
It's going to be my 26th bday soon next month and I'm dreading it.
I don't wanna turn 26. 😭 I just don't wanna.
Whenever I'm watching something from the 90's or early 2000's era, any show or movie or song, I feel super sad and nostalgic. 😒
Anyone got any pearls of wisdom on how to deal with feeling like this?
Want to grow old fast skipping the mid part and finally die peacefully
I always tell myself, someone from the future will time travel to save me🤗
Yes please!
I wanna go back to my childhood days and never come back.
Growing up and being an adult sucks. 😭
It's going to be my 26th bday soon next month and I'm dreading it.
I don't wanna turn 26. 😭 I just don't wanna.
Whenever I'm watching something from the 90's or early 2000's era, any show or movie or song, I feel super sad and nostalgic. 😒
Anyone got any pearls of wisdom on how to deal with feeling like this?
I’m turning 30 in 16 days. Now imagine the bucket of tears I’ve shed. 26 sounds like a blessing at this point. 🥲
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I’m turning 30 in 16 days. Now imagine the bucket of tears I’ve shed. 26 sounds like a blessing at this point. 🥲
Oh God, why are you doing this to us. 😭 I feel you FF *hugs*
I'm acting like Joey at this point.
We wanted to be adults when we were kids, and now that we're adults, we want our school/college days back.
Originally posted by: LU6L65HBOI36HNHF
I always tell myself, someone from the future will time travel to save me🤗
Stop watching Marvel movies. 😆
Yes please!
I wanna go back to my childhood days and never come back.
Growing up and being an adult sucks. 😭
It's going to be my 26th bday soon next month and I'm dreading it.
I don't wanna turn 26. 😭 I just don't wanna.
Whenever I'm watching something from the 90's or early 2000's era, any show or movie or song, I feel super sad and nostalgic. 😒
Anyone got any pearls of wisdom on how to deal with feeling like this?
I’ll turn 28 this year. I have no pearls or wisdom. All I can give is sympathy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CDOd4GdcUQ https://x.com/i/status/2061323457678520675
https://x.com/i/status/2044411507371581815
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
16