Abhay and Vikrant both are so Creepy

tumtum thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

What is Abhay doing? he has crossed all limits, Vikrant is already manipulating Deepika  and there is this new Stalker in Abhay, totally infatuated with Deepika..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yasss! I have been saying from day 1... Deepika should choose herself instead of any one of them!

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Abhay just doesn’t know etiquettes, when to bow out of something and when to not. He is at his raw state of mind.. not seasoned yet. It comes with life and real life relationship experiences, which he seriously lacks. He doesn’t understand what some of his actions appears like, he doesn’t understand when he is crossing the line. He only sees and knows Deepika and his feelings for her and does what he feels he needs to, to get where he wishes to be! Says what he feels that he feels would help Deepika, he exerts his right in her, not knowing that’s not how it’s done. It will take time and maturity to understand things better.. but for now.. we gotta take him as he is, creep or no.

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Okay abhay genuinely concern for Deepika but his approach was wrong. He was behaving completely insane and childish. He is full of himself, lacks maturity and perceives things as per his own convenience . what he need to understand is that he can not impose his believes on someone and intrude in a women's life after her clear rejection.  

He suddenly left D team and said he doesn't need her, the way he spoke was very rude, then in ego he  bypassed her order, consulted her patient case with someone else saying your consultation wasn't in need . Like really who is senior here you or her. 

He need to learn behave sophistically and many other things. Only time and life experiences can tell.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Tbh the main flaws abhay has are he is quick to judge and impulsive. I don't believe he is a stalker. The first time when he confessed his feelings and tried to convince Deepika that she too feels the same was bit natural. Happens in real life as first reaction. If he would have continued doing same then that would have been problem. When D told him the rejection reason was his immaturity and childishness. He stopped and left. Didn't try to convince her otherwise. He was D's friend first (she too agreed) so he is concerned for her as he can totally see V as being toxic. So he is continuously warning her. 

Now imagine this, if abhay didn't have feelings for D and they were normal as before this feeling fiasco then this nagging to show V's true face would have been taken as friend's concern. Plus he has seen first hand what EMA does to the wife. He doesn't want D to be other woman. We also do the same if we see our friend in toxic relationship. 

So my POV. He is not jealous but being protective. But he should take a step back and let her deal with it. I think that will happen once he knows the past. As of now he just sees V as new doctor who is married man and trying to impress D

Edited by Ashviniv - 2 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

i didn't like when abhay insisted 

i no longer like dipika as well

Pin on Sylvester the cat