Originally posted by: bhavna101
Aaawww!! It was so cute😆
Aisa kuch jaldi hi show mein bhi dekhne ko mile toh it will be so much fun!
Thank you so much!! ❤️
Me too, hoping for the best!! ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bhavna101
Aaawww!! It was so cute😆
Aisa kuch jaldi hi show mein bhi dekhne ko mile toh it will be so much fun!
Thank you so much!! ❤️
Me too, hoping for the best!! ☺️
I feeling dizzy 😵 by seeing the care towards monu darling by kadoos Shergill 😘
Amazing update
Originally posted by: Aakifbeary
I feeling dizzy 😵 by seeing the care towards monu darling by kadoos Shergill 😘
Amazing update
Awwww!!!
Thank you so much❤️
I loved this 💗
Thank you so much❤️
Loved their playful side you portrayed!
This was amazing 👏🥳
I can literally imagine Monami imagining these things in her imagination while karan will be glaring at her.....🤣