Thank you so much!! ❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you so much!! ❤️🤗
Cute OS Loved it
Thank you so much🤗❤️
Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart
Omg you here tooo!!I am so glad you are here!!
Your favorite duo????
Also, yes I am quite obsessed with them so I have 2-3 drabbles randomly on them!!! 😆
I just can't wait for their love story to pick up because they already give so much sugar rush!!! 😳
Karan-Monami for sure!!
Although I'm waiting for Sid-Sanju to develop too 😆
Thank god you're obsessed, ab to mujhe regular drabble doses milti rahegi phir 😉
Karan-Monami for sure!!
Although I'm waiting for Sid-Sanju to develop too 😆
Thank god you're obsessed, ab to mujhe regular drabble doses milti rahegi phir 😉
I like all six pairings but Karan-Monami a lot more so yeah!!
Haha, I have so many stuff in my mind, the only thing I need is time to write😆
Originally posted by: Guneet80
Loved it!
Thank you so much❤️
Originally posted by: shivi.1512
Amazing....
Thank you so much
Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat
👏👏 lovely OS 👏👏
Thank you so much❤️
Thank you so much❤️
nicely written!
Thank you so much❤️
Aaawww!! It was so cute😆
Aisa kuch jaldi hi show mein bhi dekhne ko mile toh it will be so much fun!