I'm excited for this one but let's hope both arent too similar (paristaan and this)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I'm excited for this one but let's hope both arent too similar (paristaan and this)
But they dont look good together. Not visually match at all :(((
Yay! Imran-Ayeza's chemistry wasn't explored enough in Shehrnaz and TDKKH. Good to have them return as a proper couple.
Originally posted by: canuck-umz
Yay! Imran-Ayeza's chemistry wasn't explored enough in Shehrnaz and TDKKH. Good to have them return as a proper couple.
I almost forgot about TDKKH..😲 Those days Imran wasn't main lead, so he looked just ok with her. Now he has the star power, and this will show in their pairing . I remember not feeling sure about Imran's pairing with Sarah Khan before watching Raqs E Bismil. But after watching their scenes I was convinced.👍🏼
Originally posted by: canuck-umz
Yay! Imran-Ayeza's chemistry wasn't explored enough in Shehrnaz and TDKKH. Good to have them return as a proper couple.
If they are a proper couple here that is🤔
Hopefully it's good like imran's previous show, Raqs-e-bismil...
I wish it was Wahaj Ayeza or Bilal Ayeza
Imran ayeza will look good together
Liked them in their previous two dramas they did together.
Bilal aiza still need to do a show together