Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Aisa kaise India jab khelti hai toh itne dheere dheere runs bante hai aur jab SA batting karti hai toh itne jaldi jaldi runs bante hai
I guess its easy to chase runs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Aisa kaise India jab khelti hai toh itne dheere dheere runs bante hai aur jab SA batting karti hai toh itne jaldi jaldi runs bante hai
I guess its easy to chase runs
Good night! 🤗
Or is it morning?
What timezone are you in exactly, Miss Morning? 🙈
I just noticed that you called her miss morning because of her username🤪
Saveraaa🤗
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
I just noticed that you called her miss morning because of her username🤪
Saveraaa🤗
Her real name is Raji though😃
Day 3 - Session 3: South Africa need 142 runs.
Damn kahi aaj hi khatam na hojaye😭
Ohh,bade din baad ek naya naam sunne mila
I know ki yeh cricket discussion thread hai,but sab manhoosiyat hi chaayi hai match mein filhaal...
So,can we do some introduction??!😳
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Ohh,bade din baad ek naya naam sunne mila
I know ki yeh cricket discussion thread hai,but sab manhoosiyat hi chaayi hai match mein filhaal...
So,can we do some introduction??!😳
Haan na India had started the series with so much potential then it all went downhill. SA mein we r not able to win test series
Well u can call me Soni😆. Bee ko toh hum bee hi bulate hai🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan na India had started the series with so much potential then it all went downhill. SA mein we r not able to win test series
Well u can call me Soni😆. Bee ko toh hum bee hi bulate hai🤣
Hiii Soniii🤗
I'm Shreya😳
Bee is busy collecting nectar from different flowers,right??!
95 runs and only 1 wicket!!!🥺
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Hiii Soniii🤗
I'm Shreya😳
Bee is busy collecting nectar from different flowers,right??!
Yes she is busy wondering around in other threads🤣
Hello Shreya🤗
2nd wicket down and STUMPS
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...
48