Desi squid game doll
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Desi squid game doll
I think he liked GK but cause of Shagun he got protective kindOriginally posted by: RockingSunny
I saw a livefeed convo ka tweet. Don't know whether this is true or not. Heard aman is defending GK
. Isne to bahar shagun ke liye GK ke against bola tha but in the house he is defending his win
and clout chasing bhi karna hai
Now he is not with Shagun he can defend GK khul ke and get some votes from GK fans 
I remembered the post where Parth commented and teased her for that she always eats on setsHere we Seher hone ko hai fans waiting for her to lose some weight and may be come back to serial as a lead
I actually love that about Mahhi that she is a foodie nothing wrong with that 
Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl
Desi squid game doll
Gudiya with lollipop eyes 🥰😭🧿
And Yeh Zeher uglne walk Amu bolti hai Qazi ko sambhalo koi rubish
Who gave them right to abolish boys characters on TV like this from day 1 they are behind him !
wait and watch ⌚️
Qazi is a rockstar just remember that 😊🎸🎸🥳
baseer mujhe ek no.1 ka clout chaser lagta haiOriginally posted by: RockingSunny
Heard about previous season contestants getting work and not getting work. Well GK ne already jo kaam kar liya, uski zindagi aram se beet jayegi. But he is coming back on TV with an ekta maiya show
. So logic of winners not getting work is busted. Baseer is probably doing what he is best at. Chapri giri in reality shows and still getting insulted
also i will never forget him and nehal unfollowing each other the moment they got evicted and came back
Omika is watching everyone and everything closely..
I like Asif better than these people
asuu and my Qazuuu🥳😭🧿
I badly wanted her redemption arc and friendship with Qazihttps://x.com/digital_newshub/status/2105355674821820732
Yeh kyaaaa bakwaaas hai
I m not well or yeh sab

anupama whole show and that Anuj-Anupama pair so overratedOriginally posted by: RockingSunny
That I don't know but he and wo kundali bhagya ki FL ka serial hai. They indirectly confirmed ab kab ayega no one knows for now. And he is definitely not coming back in anupama as per whatever interviews he gave. Waise bhi I hated the character of anuj Kapadia
. Anupama serial had become absolute cringe during his stay only. I don't even know how that serial is surviving for so many years with no storyline or plots only new failed udaans
. Although ironically I loved GK in bb even though I hated his character


Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
909