Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
Haan, they have said that.😭 But I really like the ML, pixie.😳 When it get's bad, I'll stop. Promise.😆
What is kkis. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
Haan, they have said that.😭 But I really like the ML, pixie.😳 When it get's bad, I'll stop. Promise.😆
What is kkis. 😆
Kabhi kabhi ittefaq se. A new show that aired this year.😊
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
🤗
Haan, I've been watching KKIS. They said it was a comedy drama and I like the ML in the show.😆
it feels like a sasta version of sasural genda phool which was also a bengali remake lol on top neighbor show ph is making it lol is there a bhabhi in this show as well?? lol
Now shiva and raavi will separate 😭
But bhabhima and gombi will be together romancing preparing for next suhaagraat 😡
Originally posted by: manny136
it feels like a sasta version of sasural genda phool which was also a bengali remake lol on top neighbor show ph is making it lol is there a bhabhi in this show as well?? lol
I think Suhana is better than Gungun here😆 And haan, bhabhi hain, poora pariwaar hain.😆 bohot log hain and I don't really know all of their names. Seek rahi hain.😆
Child actors are back!!❤️
Shiva,Raavi,Dev,Krish are back on sets!! ❤️
Dammmmnnn excited!
Maybe they are shooting some flash back scenes about the boys and raavi.