Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
sigh.
here we go.
🤦🏻♀️
Does it mean more Kavya, similar to Vanraaj? 🤪
I said this on twitter yesterday, will repeat here as well. If she is real, then as Rachel in the show Friends says " Yesterday I went to the zoo and now am a koala bear" 😂😂
OG Shru was a young pretty photographer girl who lost her parents and was Anuj’s fiancé who lived with him and Aadhya in KM. She was great...
Rajan takes inspire from Ekta after KSSKBT new twist, now Anupama to take 20 years leap, Rupali to play collage Gen Z girl just like Akashdeep...
After seeing the way the writers have turned Phaltu Prem into a negative character, I felt like creating this poll. I invite all forum users to...
This show is hitting a new low every day, and the falling TRPs say it all. The storylines have become dull, repetitive, and predictable. Here’s...
[QUOTE=awida] It is coming tonight. Promo is 🔥It reminds me of 90s movies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqJ95PDtfSQ [/QUOTE]
2