Welcome to the club❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Welcome to the club❤️
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
That's chamatkar 🤗
I watched the episodeeee!!!!! It was so beautiful
btw i think Abhi went before Akshu can see him 😒
Sameeee.. he said main shakal nahi dikhaunga tumhe ... Bas ab wo ye poora karne ki koshish na kare 😭
Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao
I know this …. Sshhhh …, ex pati ke shaadi mein saj daj kar gayi🤣
Hain???😳
Ye kya tha?
Haina Ashu we lost our opportunity but we can still look!
Looks like… bts shows she is still unconscious he has changed his clothes
Ya special mention to Neil " aaj ke social media ke zamane me log aapas me aamne saamne aane ke baad sirf phone me ghuse rehte hai. Bhai aur Akshara ka pyaar sacha pyaar hai"❤️
Yeah well the character is played by HC so real life crossed over to reel one😆
Love has no age and no limits 😆
Ashu I can't copy story link but I found this one
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYncvdFJe1m/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
And men are dogs 🤣