Bhavi🤗
I am gonna get to your topics, just let finish the dinner for everyone.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bhavi🤗
I am gonna get to your topics, just let finish the dinner for everyone.
Me and Noor are akele akele log and Noor is Abhimanyu for me now🤣
Abhi kitna bhudhu ho sakta hai yaar
Itne saare signs k baad bhi
Me and Noor are akele akele log and Noor is Abhimanyu for me now🤣
Please you can do better than Noor🤗
Did anyone see HC insta story???
They cut cake for his 16years completion on the sets ❤️❤️
And Pranali is holding his hands while cutting the cake
Aur aaj YRKKH completed 12 years. Garima and HC posted stories❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
haha ye sahi bola Noor tune😉
Actually i can see today not that much negativity like yesterday 😆
That's chamatkar 🤗
I watched the episodeeee!!!!! It was so beautiful
Kriti🤗
It's because he is man, it's a species thing😉
I want a rolling eyes emoticon in reaction post
Did anyone see HC insta story???
They cut cake for his 16years completion on the sets ❤️❤️
And Pranali is holding his hands while cutting the cake
Aur aaj YRKKH completed 12 years. Garima and HC posted stories❤️❤️
I don’t know to post pictures here… please somebody post it
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
That's chamatkar 🤗
I watched the episodeeee!!!!! It was so beautiful
Hai na...today am only talking about the episode and drool over HC as he was superb today. Loved every bit of it.