Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Are you in India or abroad??
haha ye sahi bola Noor tune😉
Actually i can see today not that much negativity like yesterday 😆
Ashu you already have your Abhimanyu😆Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao
Hai na!!!
He nailed this one. I think this episode is too good and he outperforms himself in the next.
Abhimanyu…. Mujhe koi Laa kar do yaar
But seriously he is ❤❤❤
Noor🤗
No Abhi Abhi bolo happening today🤣
Sannata Chaya hua hai🤣
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Oooo... Main Sochi idhar itni shaanti hai aur tum logo ne bohot tareef bhi ki
Waise I got back the account. Finally bhaiya picked up the phone... I will see as soon as my classes get over 🤗
You will definitely love the episode.🤗
And saanti to ho hi nahi sakti na ham log hai to 😉
@bold Saddest part 😆
Ashu I accepted your request and Zenu yours too
Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao
Delo and Amnu
I can’t tell you how much I loved that line…,
Neil spoke the audience’s mind.
Ya special mention to Neil " aaj ke social media ke zamane me log aapas me aamne saamne aane ke baad sirf phone me ghuse rehte hai. Bhai aur Akshara ka pyaar sacha pyaar hai"❤️