Sanskari flirting ..lol🤣
Jo bhi hai....Dil ko thandak pad jaati hai..❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Sanskari flirting ..lol🤣
Jo bhi hai....Dil ko thandak pad jaati hai..❤️❤️
Originally posted by: grace2021
Sanskari flirting ..lol🤣
Jo bhi hai....Dil ko thandak pad jaati hai..❤️❤️
"Sanskaari flirting" is a word I learnt from our guru hinz!😳
Originally posted by: arya212002
ITV and logic are two words which can never be mentioned in same sentence not even in same paragraph or page📄 🤣🤣
Aise parallel track karenge toh people will forward his scenes and watch only MaAn… toh makers ka hero ko kaun dekhega.. isliye ghusaoing V in all tracks 🤪
Was V ghusofying even today?
We seriously don’t want that ghatia insaan🤮🤮
Anuj ne V ko shut up and get lost bol diya in precap💃💃💃💃💃
baaki kaand baad me bas Anuj ne bol am happy … hope dream na ho kisi ka 🤣🤣
Arya I just saw the end of that promo, pehle nahi dekha tha I just stopped when Vanraj danced with Malvika...
so the outdoor dance program was Vannu ka idea?
Yar even I have noticed that too. Anu and That V🤮 was on either sides of Mukku and Anuj was at the back.
Why maker Why😡😡
Originally posted by: arya212002
Anuj ne V ko shut up and get lost bol diya in precap💃💃💃💃💃
baaki kaand baad me bas Anuj ne bol am happy … hope dream na ho kisi ka 🤣🤣
really!!!
Me doing happy dance 💃🏻 too
MaAn scene highlight
First they discussed mental health and how Mukku needs to see a psychologist.
MaAn orange peels squeeze fight scene was super cute
Anuj - jabse tum meri zindagi main aayi ho, lagta hai ki mera weight badh gaya hai. Aur tumhara weight kam ho gaya, samajh raha hoon main lol
Anu - Kehte hain na jab aadmi sukhi hota hai, toh uska weight badh jata hai.. aur aurat sukhi hoti hai toh uska weight kam hota hai
Anuj - matlab mere aane ke baad se tum sukhi ho?
Anu - haan
Yaar their sanskari double meaning batein.. this felt like a double meaning talk 😆
Anuj - jaisa bhi hum tumhara hun
Both look at each other awkwardly lol
in precap , Mukku was wiping something from V’s face. Anu n Anuj are shocked n Anuj is pissed.
Then scene cut to Anuj n V argument.
V asks Anuj - do u think I don’t know my work
Anuj - yes
V - shut up Anuj
Anuj - u shut up n get lost
Kaand hai or just argument or whether it’s a dream don’t know but agar dream main bhi Anuj ne bola hai toh for now am happy🤣🤣
Originally posted by: arya212002
in precap , Mukku was wiping something from V’s face. Anu n Anuj are shocked n Anuj is pissed.
Then scene cut to Anuj n V argument.V asks Anuj - do u think I don’t know my work
Anuj - yes
V - shut up Anuj
Anuj - u shut up n get lost
Kaand hai or just argument or whether it’s a dream don’t know but agar dream main bhi Anuj ne bola hai toh for now am happy🤣🤣
Good Anuj ne bola par uss V ki aukaat to dekho pehle Anuj ko bola
I know yaar, it was expected of V given his attitude n ego.
There was a scene in episode where he flaunts it… vanraj jungle ka sher, never takes help only offers, experienced etc etc … but Anuj kept calm
This time he fired back
rest all kaand, repercussion I don’t want to think - maybe tomm I may say it could have been handled better. But for now, I want to be happy. Usually precap pe hyper hote hai.. chalo I want to be happy that Anuj fired him back. Felt like I myself said shut up to V 🤣🤣
Hey folks, I know we are a mature and understanding bunch on this forum and we do not get involved in petty fights but it’s always good practice...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
840