Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
I have been on and off with the show is anuj leaving?
nahh he’s not going anywhere but he’s not doing much either🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
I have been on and off with the show is anuj leaving?
nahh he’s not going anywhere but he’s not doing much either🤣
hum sacchi pagal hai😳
ab kya kare inke prem mai pagal jo hai
Tabhi itne samarpan bhav se dekhte hai ….
…. Show ko warna kab ke quit kar lena tha 😂😂
Though the ratio of these cute scenes, should be proportionate right. 🤡
I mean in 20-22 minute show, have 10 minute shah, then 10 minute Anu and Vanraaj. Hardly scenes more than 1-2 minute on the couple.🤪
Though the ratio of these cute scenes, should be proportionate right. 🤡
I mean in 20-22 minute show, have 10 minute shah, then 10 minute Anu and Vanraaj. Hardly scenes more than 1-2 minute on the couple.🤪
Dekh yaara.. simple logic hai
Hume Anuj se prem hai isiliye show mein sirf usse dekhte hai
Makers ko Vanraj se prem hai isiliye show mein sirf usse dikhate hai 🤣🤣
12/15 episode was ok nice to see toushi begin nice his mom (not for long 😂)
Baubji scene was nice 👍 good bonding
Muku to enter soon btw Vanraj is a great actor watching show only for vanraj
I see the ITV logic😆. I do not mind parallel storylines of Anuj/Vanraaj, but here zabardasti adding him to Maan storyline.🤪
I see the ITV logic😆. I do not mind parallel storylines of Anuj/Vanraaj, but here zabardasti adding him to Maan storyline.🤪
ITV and logic are two words which can never be mentioned in same sentence not even in same paragraph or page📄 🤣🤣
Aise parallel track karenge toh people will forward his scenes and watch only MaAn… toh makers ka hero ko kaun dekhega.. isliye ghusaoing V in all tracks 🤪
Ye Dheeraj Patel kon che? hope it turns out to be Bunty🤣
Anuj would be like accha hai Bunty will keep an eye on Vannu ki gandi nazar on the Kapadia empire🤣
As soon as you said yeh Dheeraj kaun hai, I thought yeh Hina zaroor bunty ko kheech laaegi isme 😂
I knew it!
That is why skipping episodes this week. Catching Maan clips on Insta.😆
I will not take this bezaati of fans. 😡🤣
At this rate, if want to see more Anuj, share him Vanraaj. They become the new IT couple.😉
Hey folks, I know we are a mature and understanding bunch on this forum and we do not get involved in petty fights but it’s always good practice...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
840