Arre vaisa nahi lekin I am following him since 5 months now and I am very well in knowing people nature in short span of time.Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
@bold acchaaa? Tu keh rahi hai to Maan liya 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arre vaisa nahi lekin I am following him since 5 months now and I am very well in knowing people nature in short span of time.Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
@bold acchaaa? Tu keh rahi hai to Maan liya 😉
Doesn’t matter if it’s a 4 yr old or a 40 yr old or a 400 yr old, it’s always the same message 😆
he is the biggest promoter of ps and always consistent lol
islye aage likha tha he has done this before 😆
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
@bold acchaaa? Tu keh rahi hai to Maan liya 😉
Tujhe pata nahi Vaishu aur Jethji ka insaaniyat ka connection 😆 bahut hi strong hai 😆
is she an actress?? i think she plays the aunt in the shaadi wala show new season lol some boss lady doctor lol
Always says it’s an ensemble show too but there is somebody else screaming “ I am the lead, I am the lead, I am the lead” 😆
Tujhe pata nahi Vaishu aur Jethji ka insaaniyat ka connection 😆 bahut hi strong hai 😆
Han han. Pata chal raha hai 😉
Correct 👍🏼
Tujhe pata nahi Vaishu aur Jethji ka insaaniyat ka connection 😆 bahut hi strong hai 😆
Always says it’s an ensemble show too but there is somebody else screaming “ I am the lead, I am the lead, I am the lead” 😆
well he has tact lol unlike miss too much ego lol
Unnati🤗 thanks for sharing,
He only has 2 videos in his channel?