Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 08_maria

I remember he blocked one such account that talked about Tejo's wardrobe🤣

Lol they can't change it , this is the only way they can show J as more beautiful😆

Which they r failing at. Kaunse angle se beautiful lagti hai in the first place tho more beautiful ka sawaal hi paida nahi hota. Aunty type make up karaya hai doesn't suit at all. Atleast wo western outfits teek tha for wat she was doing at that point. But she never looked more beautiful at any point. Bas tejo ka look bigaadte the with bad make up and grungy outfits. Waste of time.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just realize Jasmine is a vermin, those pest that always make grand entry when they're not

invited. Like flies, mice and you're looking for something to kill them 

ShanUlas thumbnail

Is J surprise is legalizing marraige fraudulently with help of her lawyer ?

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Which they r failing at. Kaunse angle se beautiful lagti hai in the first place tho more beautiful ka sawaal hi paida nahi hota. Aunty type make up karaya hai doesn't suit at all. Atleast wo western outfits teek tha for wat she was doing at that point. But she never looked more beautiful at any point. Bas tejo ka look bigaadte the with bad make up and grungy outfits. Waste of time.

Here's the thing...and it'll come across as mean, but natural shakal naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai. T has better features and body from every angle. J does not. Kuch bhi karlo, it's gonna remain a fact.

Yaar the casting is soo bad that in anupama kavya is paired with a middle aged man, and she is prettier than J.

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

It's one hour episode na today?

No the usual. Episode is over. Kuch khaas nahi tha. Sab lohri main pahunche. Buzzo ke parents pehli baar dikhe. And fateh ne simran se dahi balle banawaye coz buzzo ki mummy ke favorite hai. Angad ne rupi ke kaan bhare badmouthing fateh and showing concern for tejo etc. J part 2 lag raha tha bas better performance. And J ne naachte hue entry maari. Bas. Ofcourse ridiculously the outfit tejo wore today indirectly gifted by fateh. Kya hi bole ab. Short term memory loss hota rehta hai inhe. She wore it like 2 months ago on diwali and they forgot. Kuch aur simple and elegant hi de dete kya lut jaata inka.

Bluekohl thumbnail

Kohl why don't you write in this😳

Pleassss🥺🥺

I kinda want to and dont...

I dont wanna write something because i want to see it on tv...and not imagine it. idk if i make sense or not

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

to saath saath ye bhi batade ki tune bhi iske saath affair chalaya tha when he was your jeeja ji🤷

Ye mayank ke pass to har update hota hai...Jasmine ke surprise kuch to hint dena chahiye na😆

maanarsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Jo bhi ho...Jai ho jasmine mata ki.

Satti ko mast dhakka mara🤣 aisa hi hona chahiye iske saath. bada meri beti beti karti hai

And Jasmine dhang se Virks ki lene wali hai...bhugat fateh ab apni aashiqi. You hurt my lil baby for this dayan na😡

Being a fan of Fatejo...would still say ki Fateh ko band ache se bajni chahiye

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanarsh

Being a fan of Fatejo...would still say ki Fateh ko band ache se bajni chahiye

I started the show because of fatejo...but nothing makes me happier than Fateh's aisi taisi happening in real time. He hurt my lil baby😭 for that chudail dayan hybrid😡

maanarsh thumbnail

he doesn't know how to woo a girl , neither J fell flat nor T. T was touched by his ibaadati ishq idea and J accepted his nautanki for Canada. If T hadn't wanted a crazy man for her sis and if J hadn't wanted a Canada ticket , iska sahi mai kuch nahi hone wala tha🤣

Ab bande ko kuch seekh leni chahiye...buzzo de sakta hai kuch ideas😆