Geeta Ji sounds like she's jealous because deep down she knows Umar ka Dance is way better than her choreography.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Geeta Ji sounds like she's jealous because deep down she knows Umar ka Dance is way better than her choreography.
Break se just pehle ..BB voiceover tha
I liked Debina. She said the right things to Debo, Bichukle and Karan. Did not sugar coat it. 👏
Originally posted by: allizzwell
The voice over said.
I defn find this fishy…I had said it time and again it’s a big drama to get TRPs …I don’t feel BB would like to lose a strong contender at this phase.
But saab bool rahe hai SM paar ki he is out at his home 🤔
Sahi !
Suhail khan ka ad bhi umar ki badaulat dikhwayega bb
Precap - kya Umar ko milega ek chance? 😲
no I still not belied it that Umar has gone then why Sk said this week there will be lots of dhamakkas ,
Originally posted by: Nachiketj
Precap - kya Umar ko milega ek chance? 😲
Tere TV mein ab aaya kya 😳
May i help you 😎...you can keep the change
Originally posted by: VintageWine
The guy who spoke for Debo... Jo black suit mein hai kaun hai woh?
Devoleena Ka dusra angel!😳