Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Every time I see Vicky, it’s always like, I MARRIED KAT KAIF DID YOU SEE DID YOU SEEEE? DID YOU SEEEEE??? ❤️😆😆😆 He always looks like he’s enthralled by her! Must be a massively refreshing change after toxicity like Salman & RK, for Kat!!!!
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais
Every time I see Vicky, it’s always like, I MARRIED KAT KAIF DID YOU SEE DID YOU SEEEE? DID YOU SEEEEE??? ❤️😆😆😆 He always looks like he’s enthralled by her! Must be a massively refreshing change after toxicity like Salman & RK, for Kat!!!!
He always holds her close, its so cute😆. Inside he still is a fanboy
She looks good after a very long time..
Where is that dance picture from? The wedding? I love it.
I’m glad that Kat found Vicky who respects her, cares for her ❤️❤️
Vicky gives me major vibes of wrapping up a daily shoot and refusing a night of drinking with the lads so he can go home and spend quality time with his wife.😆hope these two are always just as happy!
It’s been a month already? Time really flies.😲
They are just adorable together
Babies🥺🥺🥰😍
I love how he holds her, in pic 1😍😍😍
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
8