Will vedika and ram dance be a dream sequence of vedika? Any guessing
Page
of
1Will vedika and ram dance be a dream sequence of vedika? Any guessing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I dont think it is her dream...may be it was like switching partners during dance...
I liked the song they chose for the dance....dekha hazaro dafaa song...it is very apt
Would love it if is a figment of Vedika’s imagination, really do no want to see it in real. Even if she approaches, Eam should turn it down (though I know, the gentleman that he is, he would never do that 😕).
But I think yes, it is very much possible that it may be in a dance when the rotate the partners. Still I don’t want to see it 🤢
But Vedika actress look really pretty in that look
Where can i see that spoiler?
Saw it on Instagram
Whatever it is, it pisses me off... Please let the impending story turn out to be Ram and Priya's plan, or just Priya's, leading to more trust and Vedika's ass kicked out of someone else's house