Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Is there some rule that there can only be one prominent takla at a time in the show? Jamshed's time was reduced, Deepika's father died, and now that Vinayak is here unne PC ko marna hai? 😕

What an observation man🤣

x.titli.x thumbnail

Hello everyone.🤗

Sorry have been away suddenly for 1 week and missed 1 week episodes....we spent a crazy week with my colleagues at work. Cases are increasing in our high school..... situation is tensed. 😭

Will catch up with everything hopefully....

From the pics I have seen on Insta ViPika hug? 😲

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Take Care yaar.

It's a tough time again. This thing seems like rubber band that just stretched enough & then snaps back with the most amount of wound possible😕

Your High School is located in India?

Quite a few things changed in this week's Epi ...take your time to catchup. ViPika's hug was just a dream so chillax🤗

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Take Care yaar.

It's a tough time again. This thing seems like rubber band that just stretched enough & then snaps back with the most amount of wound possible😕

Your High School is located in India?

Quite a few things changed in this week's Epi ...take your time to catchup. ViPika's hug was just a dream so chillax🤗

My high school is located in a small town in the Centre region of France 😊

10% of students have covid and it's increasing. At our level, as educational assistants, we can't follow

I talked to the head directly yesterday evening whereas he was leaving for weekend break🤣

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

My high school is located in a small town in the Centre region of France 😊

10% of students have covid and it's increasing. At our level, as educational assistants, we can't follow

I talked to the head directly yesterday evening whereas he was leaving for weekend break🤣

Wow! France is such a pretty country.

Hope I can visit it someday😳

Yep, I guess European Regions have started reporting a high count Now.

Try to stay safe as it's 9x contagious now 🙈

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: swth1310

It may be off the topic but Aditi Gupta has a good chemistry with most of her co stars.. till now I didn't find the chemistry between Rohit n adit.but today's hug had that.. ( though I didn't like when it comes to the characters).. Also I saw chemistry between Aditi n vidyut.. specially that hug and lift stuck scene and many moments were good , i guess both did well there.. 

Aditi had an amazing chemistry or the best chemistry (according to me) with Harshad Chopra in kis desh me h mera dil..

Had to reply on this!!!!☢️

Premeer ☺️there will never be another Premeer☺️

Golden days❤️

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swth1310

It may be off the topic but Aditi Gupta has a good chemistry with most of her co stars.. till now I didn't find the chemistry between Rohit n adit.but today's hug had that.. ( though I didn't like when it comes to the characters).. Also I saw chemistry between Aditi n vidyut.. specially that hug and lift stuck scene and many moments were good , i guess both did well there.. 

Aditi had an amazing chemistry or the best chemistry (according to me) with Harshad Chopra in kis desh me h mera dil..

aditi looks good with vidyut but it’s more friendly chemistry

yes I agree I loved PH too they complimented each other well

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Actually!!! From recent episodes one thing is cleared that every charachters in this show is flawed...no one in this show is shown to be super human...nor a super god or goddess charachters... Everyone including small cast are shown of its flaws like jenny the receptionist..to Prince the junior of them ...everyone is flawed in terms of either their career or be it their personal life...

And now even Deepika who was sheerly a strong, independent and was correct in all aspect is also shown to be flawed because she is a human too...and if someone does wrong he/she has to be punished  for sure..

Mujhe sabse zyada dukh aaj PC ke liye ho raha hai... Because he has given her the chance to prove herself going against sheriyaar and board..she proved her metal even but I dont think it was the end...aaj agar uska career khatre mein hoga toh sheriyaar would get another chance to blame PC and defame Deepika just because of Vikrants's foolishness...

Edited by Anuprerna_fan - 2 years ago
ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kri18

Aaj toh mujhe khud summary lagegi 🤣

arey aap,aap bhi show dekhti ho😳