I tagged u in one post.... regarding icche nodu
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I tagged u in one post.... regarding icche nodu
Sorry to burst your bubble. My sister calls me bubble burster🤣
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
I tagged u in one post.... regarding icche nodu
I read par maine wo story padhi thi wiki par and I don't want that no sense stroy 😭 isiliye kuch nhi boli...
I like this track❤️😀
Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
Sorry to burst your bubble. My sister calls me bubble burster🤣
Koi nai... Mujhe bhi zameen par rehna chahiye... It's ITV.. kya hi kahu
I don't think he will able to operate also look at him man Is shock ke maare woh na mar jaaye bechara Mera Abhira hope this brings positivity for us and them tooOriginally posted by: Harshadfan21
Agar Abhi ka accident hota tho Aarohi can easily take credit because she is Doctor
I’m very confused to what the purpose of this accident is…. To postpone the wedding? To bring some sense to Akshu and Abhi?!
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
https://twitter.com/Rabia4Harshad/status/1479484229881065472?s=20
I want this.. makers listen to me
Not the coma part but taking care ... I have a brilliant track in mind... I will make a post
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXVbGxdj-Uc/?igsh=ZW8xcHl6dzg3d2Np Abheera cries for not releasing maira out She sits near pujari and kids They...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXRAa_lCWrI/?img_index=6 igsh=MXNoNHdveW42YWFucA== Abheera is in thoughts how to get maira out Her dressing on her...
This Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actor, who was earlier seen playing the onscreen son of Pranali Rathod and Harshad... Read more at:...
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
If Kabir is the new Gen ML very unimpressive .. I think Myra ka boyfriend bana ke breakup karwa denge Mohsin had said in Gen 2.. he was supposed...
28