Sadly I think that is the end of the school track and Vir as a schoolboy
I'm going to miss seeing Amar in those tight shirts with his yummy biceps on display







Sadly I think that is the end of the school track and Vir as a schoolboy
I'm going to miss seeing Amar in those tight shirts with his yummy biceps on display







Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
more tags
Doesn't look like people come to the forum anymore😭
Yr iska koi memory loss karwado
And then ye look dedo
Tu attendance dediya kar
please no more memory loss
they could have just had this track longer
plus you know how we are...we want this look but then in a few days we will say we want old Vir back 😆
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
Love it dear I’m active here ♥️
ok...well say something about student Vir😆
yes i am the masterni here 😆
Haye mera cheese burst 😋😋😋😋
those biceps...i swear i want to rip open that shirt 😳