Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Thx a lot for clearing my warning level will u pls erase other warning levels tooooo.......

Vijay Sir ,

Senior member Sherikana has asked why she did not receive any of our beautiful anniversary badges despite being 14 yrs old in this IF 

Sharing user profile 

https://www.indiaforums.com/user/300295

Kindly look into the issue 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago
Sherikana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Vijay Sir ,

Senior member Sherikana has asked why she did not receive any of our beautiful anniversary badges despite being 14 yrs old in this IF 

Sharing user profile 

https://www.indiaforums.com/user/300295

Kindly look into the issue 

Sutapasima suggested to post my problem here, I see she already has done so for me. Perhaps I have missed something I should have done to gain these annual achievements? If not, please could I at least have this year's badge please.

Thank you.

Originally posted by: Sherikana

Sutapasima suggested to post my problem here, I see she already has done so for me. Perhaps I have missed something I should have done to gain these annual achievements? If not, please could I at least have this year's badge please.

Thank you.

Anniversary badges are currently given to Members who are Goldie or above. We will be reducing the threshold to Senior Members and above.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

By any chance, is there a restriction on how many hyperlinks a post can hold. Everytime I updated my index the text looses the hyperlink and after 2-3 tries, I somehow managed to get the post to look like what it is now.

Not a major issue, but was just curious about this thingy.

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

By any chance, is there a restriction on how many hyperlinks a post can hold. Everytime I updated my index the text looses the hyperlink and after 2-3 tries, I somehow managed to get the post to look like what it is now.

Not a major issue, but was just curious about this thingy.

Yes.

Per post you can have 3 links and anything above that it won't use the auto preview thing as that would slow down the page.

Supercool30 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi 

Can you please help me revive my old user id( user id : super_cutie) 

I forgot both the email id and password. 

Is it possible ?

Plz help me 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Yes.

Per post you can have 3 links and anything above that it won't use the auto preview thing as that would slow down the page.

but I am hyperlinking text and not just pasting the links

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

but I am hyperlinking text and not just pasting the links

Share the link to the post so that I can check.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Share the link to the post so that I can check.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/159573372

When I hyperlinked the tenth chapter and updated my post, the ninth chapter's title lost its hyperlink, so I posted it like this (ie posted the link in the brackets and instead of hyperlinking the chapter names, I hyperlinked the word "link")