Sports/Cricket

India vs South Africa 2nd Test Match : Johannesburg - Page 12

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Well let’s hope Kohli is fit for the next one. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail

Virat might be long due for a big score and I hope we get to see it in the next one.

Even when he is fielding, his presence can be felt in the match throughout. They keep extra camera just for him to capture his animated reactions 😊.

He makes watching test match so much fun.

Bee222 thumbnail

And SA wins the match with a 4.. with 7 wickets in hand

Well played SA πŸ‘

Disappointing performance from India but I guess this one just wasn't for us, what with Kohli and Siraj getting themselves injured right in the beginning. Shardul was on fire in the first innings though πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Well the series is leveled at 1-1 now. Hopefully next match turns out more interesting and we make a solid comeback πŸ˜Ž

Edited by Bee222 - 2 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

SA really batted exceptionally well in the 4th innings they deserved credit for that! Usually teams do struggle to chase even 200+ scores on 4th innings!

MochaQueen thumbnail

Then keep dreaming

Viswasruti thumbnail

Dean Elgar, the South African skipper is the PLAYER OF THE MATCH for his brilliant performance with the bat. He says that there is no wrong or right way to win the game. He adds that the fundamentals of the game are important and they lacked that in the last game and this win was tough as they did the fundamentals right here. He mentions that bowlers showed a lot of character to get 20 wickets on this pitch. He mentions that it is his privilege to represent the country. He adds that his knocks can be ugly for some but it is okay to take blows and the bigger picture is to win the game of cricket. He adds that a lot of testimony should go to batters as have been preparing to build this batting unit for a long time. The conditions were difficult and he is glad that they won. Tells that Rassie van der Dussen's 40 will go a long way in his career and he showed a lot of character. He adds that they had a talk with Rabada in the dressing room and he has that attitude and fire to perform and overall it’s a team effort and getting 20 wickets is not easy. He adds that he is not sure how Cape Town's surface will be and mentions that Newlands, Cape Town is his favourite ground in the world.

Savera84 thumbnail

South Africa made the remaining runs in one single session.  

Congratulations to team South Africa for winning the match.πŸ₯³

Actually it is good for fans.  With one win each and plenty of confidence, the teams will arrive at Cap Town for the decider.  

Cheers..

Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Savera84

South Africa made the remaining runs in one single session.  

Congratulations to team South Africa for winning the match.πŸ₯³

Actually it is good for fans.  With one win each and plenty of confidence, the teams will arrive at Cap Town for the decider.  

Cheers..

Very true Raji. The 3rd Test will be more interesting. Because of this rain-soaked result of the 2nd test  

Bee222 thumbnail

Yes ofc

I'll dream of a non-chindi grandma gifting me lots of shagun 

MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bee222

Yes ofc

I'll dream of a non-chindi grandma gifting me lots of shagun 

No harm in dreaming

Carry on