Ziddi Dil Maane Naa@100 Episodes Celebration|Ho Jaane De Khudko Fanaa - Page 10

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Chir-Cute

Part 2: ZDMN Forum Members Appreciation

One of the other best things that happened after I started watching the show was coming to the show's forum. When I had come to the forum, it was still in its baby~toddler steps. every forum has its own uniqueness and the members present definitely make a lot of difference in the forum experience. Thankfully, I had the opportunity to get to know some of the best humans ever, some of them who are now, really really special to me. Some of these adorable humans, I came to love even on a personal level as well. I just want to take this time and thank them via this post and hopefully will try not to be too cheesy about it. Instead, I will just give you my own not so hilarious descriptions of them ๐Ÿ˜†

Kusum aka Moonks - our personalized journalist and the Ziddi personality of the forum having played the role of Dr Mahajan, Bala and now currently holding onto the role of Dr Aneesh. She mostly keeps us posted about the show's upcoming and the most happening memes and definitely spreads laughter ๐Ÿคฃ

Shraddha aka not_James_bond - our very own dole-shole of the EDT, the Karan Shergill. Inko kuch aur nahi bas apni Monu aur biryani se matlab hai. In do cheezo ke liye ye todh-fodh pe bhi aa sakte hai. The eternal enemy of Aneesh ๐Ÿคฃ

Neha aka DelusionsOfNeha -  this girl is filled with so much optimism about things. It is indeed just a pleasure listening to her. hence, she adorns the role of the favourite and the wisest Dilbagh ji (because Biryani is love). Also a part-time atankwaadi of the forum. Inka khauf alag level ka hai๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค—

Wasu aka SaraWasima - the singer of the lot, the Twitterati and the brilliant VM maker. She is a sweetheart and very accommodating ๐Ÿค—

Kavya aka kavya1994  - the Monu to my SidG. bros for life. the one who keeps everything updated be it written updates of the forum or social media happening. Also a part-time journalist. Sorry for always ruining your social media thread. saare kamine wahi pe hi tag kart hai muje.  โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Ayesha aka mineforever - our EDT Faizi and definitely as entertaining and vibrant as the original if not more. Also one of the most devoted members of EDT. Bulawa bhejo, aur yeh haazir ๐Ÿ˜†

-preetz- - the Sanju of the forum. currently MIA but a fun sport in discussions.

WinterAy , TunesOfHeart, ananya.2Amphitrite and ariyabestfan -  superb fanfic/drabble writers. some have gone missing over the days but irrespective brilliant writers. Loved reading their works and pestering them for more ๐Ÿ˜†

Ani_La_Iam - for dedicatedly hyping KKK because he deserves it. I am new to this world but I have never seen someone with a dedication like yours. Just too good. Oh and special thanks for passing him my message too. I still love him ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

peacenfun - we have just started interacting. hope to know you well soon too ๐Ÿ˜Š

If there's anyone I have missed, don't hate me for it. I can at times have a Ghajini memory. I love you guys and am very thankful at the same time that all your efforts combined make the forum a very blissful place to be. โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Kisses I Love You GIF - Kisses I Love You Ted - Discover & Share GIFs

Mera khauf ๐Ÿคฃ

Main itni seedhi saadhi, bholi bhali, masum ladki... ๐Ÿฅบ mera khauf?? ๐Ÿฅบ

๐Ÿคฃ

You're the cutest chir!! I mean Deepu is the best!!

I swear all you guys are fantastic!! You keep me hooked to the show and the forum! ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by SarafWasima

Explaining in few words itโ€™s pretty hard. I love the background story of the show, how two people come from two different backgrounds and their way of living and seeing life takes them to one destination.

I am a big Shaleen fan + stalker ๐Ÿ˜‚ his every post keeps me hyped and the minute his promo for this show came out, I knew I had to be a part of it any how. Plus the perfect casting of this show kept me hooked. I believe itโ€™s the first show that has the perfect cast. I can connect to every single character of the show and thatโ€™s what I love about, the team work! It has become my own little world now. ๐Ÿคง 

Through show, I became more active on Twitter, a platform which I despise ๐Ÿ˜‚ but also it gave my special crazy bunch of friends, Neha, Deepu, Kusum, Shraddha, Kavya, I just love these paglets ๐Ÿ˜˜

Indeed!! The show has some of the most beautiful chemistries, bonds - platonic and romantic and the minor characters are just as lovely and beautifully characterised!!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

Part1: Show appreciation

The show ZDMN will always hold a special place in my heart. There are many reasons for that. I joined the ZDMN forum after binge-watching at least 10-15 episodes on a workday and yes professionally I achieved absolutely nothing on that particular day. I watched it after getting it as a recommendation from a few members of other forums that I was active in at that time. And I must say, till-date, I haven't regretted watching this show. I knew I was hooked to the show when I saw this scene :

psd credit: daenerys-stormborn | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

The fire, chemistry, hotness and all other intense adjectives you can think of was what I thought of this scene. โ˜บ๏ธ

Over the course, of watching the episodes, I fell in love with each and every character of the show be it MoRan, SidSa, KoeZi, Bala, Suman ji. Prem ji, Chitra, Dilbagh ji, Ustad ji, Mr and Mrs Batra, Nikhil or our shady characters dr Mahajan, Chirag, Abhay, Kundan ji, Amma ji or our newly entered hottie Dr Aneesh. I loved the character arch of all of them.

The show brought out into light some of the taboo-ed and stigmatized topics such as women empowerment, domestic abuse and senseless societal pressure on females for withholding their family's honour! Such ugly faces of our society were shown with so much realism and executed so well. The entire cast and crew including the channel deserve applause for their praiseworthy efforts in shedding light on things and issues that are concerning and leaving the public with a message to dwell on. While a vast majority of ITV is still stuck in the saas-bahu sagas as well as kitchen politics, this show is indeed doing a commendable job in breaking the norms. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Another very special aspect of the show for me is the platonic friendship between the two characters, SidG and Monami or as we like to address them, SiMi. These two characters have redefined friendship goals. While there may be people who are still stuck on the conditioned thought that a guy and girl cannot "just be friends," SiMi has simply outshined all that baseless thoughts. No other friendship on ITV has ever touched my heart as much as SiMi has done and to me this friendship is irreplaceable. Outstanding characterisation and portrayal of SiMi by the two actors. While I love the entire show, I will not hesitate to say that SiMi is my bias because seriously, how can one not love the two goofballs? ๐Ÿ˜†

(images are from google, no copyright infringement intended)

Zdmn Ziddi Dil Maane Na GIF - Zdmn Ziddi Dil Maane Na Simi - Discover & Share GIFsSid Ziddi Dil Maane Na GIF - Sid Ziddi Dil Maane Na Zdmn - Discover & Share GIFs

Ziddi Dil GIF - Ziddi Dil Maane - Discover & Share GIFsZdmn Ziddi GIF - Zdmn Ziddi Dil - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

Ziddi Dil Maane Naa@100 Episodes Celebration|Ho Jaane De Khudko Fanaa | Ziddi Dil Maane NaaSimi Monami GIF - Simi Monami Sid G - Discover & Share GIFs

Bromance GIFBestfriends GIF

All in all, this is definitely a must-watch show. Definitely recommended. Wishing the show and its fans many many more brilliant episodes to come and fingers crossed it continues to entertain us as it has been doing till now ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Very true! The way they've portrayed very sensitive issues with sensibility and grace, commendable efforts indeed! โค๏ธ 

The characters, characterization and actors have done a fantastic job along with the crew and other people involved! This show definitely needs more love and support!โค๏ธ

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

Indeed!! The show has some of the most beautiful chemistries, bonds - platonic and romantic and the minor characters are just as lovely and beautifully characterised!!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Originally posted by mineforever

His was one of the best tracksโค๏ธ

Yup!! The way they brought this fantastic characters for small tracks and made it soo wonderful!! ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by Bee222 - 2 years ago

Beee!! Tussi to inn threads ki jaan ho!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค—

Ikr, I felt a big nostalgia moment when I was going through old discussion threads, we used to have so much fun! Missing y'all on these threads! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I'm so glad you enjoyed! ๐Ÿค—

Darling smiley31

I'm trying to get back to the show, you know.. I've realised it's not gonna be the action-packed army show I was hoping for, but at least as a normal romance drama, it's good enough ๐Ÿ˜… Esp compared to the other saas-bahu crap out there smiley37

Plus Sanju, Karan and Sid as characters are love smiley42smiley42

New Year Countdown fellas!!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

I'm 8 days late but Happy New year ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค—