Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: WinterAy

Few of my fave scenes so far were

1. That drunk talks SidSa had on the terrace. Their story on the terrace has my heart. Everything was the same as their first meet,  just...they were closer.

2. SidSa golgappa date. Simply because that was the happiest that I've seen Sanj.

3. SidG MummyG reunion. It was too wholesome.

4. The whole action sequence. KaSaF rocked. 

5. Sid calling Monu bachha. He's the best friend you can have. No doubt.

6. The first actual convo between SaRan. It was kinda sweet.

7. KarZi shoes. Faizi is the best for Karan. He couldn't have found a better friend.

And yes. JuJu is my fave. So pretty much all of their scenes are my fave 

Drunk JuJu are mood! Their cuteness multiples โค๏ธ

Her happiness in that moment was priceless;! I could watch it forever!

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moonks

Sid or Monu ka wo bus wala scene when Sid comes to say bye

Or Premji ke Serial Maa ke Poot ke sabhi dialogues ๐Ÿคฃ

Mera kabhi-2 Maa ke poot show dekhne ka bhi mann hi jata h๐Ÿ˜‚

Yup, really missing maa ki poot wale dialogues๐Ÿคฃ

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Yup, really missing maa ki poot wale dialogues๐Ÿคฃ

Not to mess up the thread, but hasn't this just become a daily drama series now?

I do miss Maa Ki Poot. ๐Ÿคฃ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minionite

Not to mess up the thread, but hasn't this just become a daily drama series now?

I do miss Maa Ki Poot. ๐Ÿคฃ

It's a full fledged love story drama at this point with third person in two lead stories๐Ÿคฃ

Actually in all three stories technically

We see a lot less of side characters these days .. dialogues to milte hi nahi unhe๐Ÿฅบ

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

It's a full fledged love story drama at this point with third person in two lead stories๐Ÿคฃ

Actually in all three stories technically

We see a lot less of side characters these days .. dialogues to milte hi nahi unhe๐Ÿฅบ

That's what I thought. My parents watch it and sometimes I catch glimpses and that's what I felt. ๐Ÿคฃ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minionite

That's what I thought. My parents watch it and sometimes I catch glimpses and that's what I felt. ๐Ÿคฃ

Only staying for JuJu๐Ÿฅณ

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Not_James_bond

Vaisa that duniya main kitni hain nafratein Mohabbatein thing will definitely happen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ cause my khatara dr doolittle sasurji just can't mind his own business.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Wasu as always I love ur edits ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— bas mera request naa bhuliyo.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nahin bhulungi ๐Ÿ˜˜ 

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Explaining in few words itโ€™s pretty hard. I love the background story of the show, how two people come from two different backgrounds and their way of living and seeing life takes them to one destination.

I am a big Shaleen fan + stalker ๐Ÿ˜‚ his every post keeps me hyped and the minute his promo for this show came out, I knew I had to be a part of it any how. Plus the perfect casting of this show kept me hooked. I believe itโ€™s the first show that has the perfect cast. I can connect to every single character of the show and thatโ€™s what I love about, the team work! It has become my own little world now. ๐Ÿคง 

Through show, I became more active on Twitter, a platform which I despise ๐Ÿ˜‚ but also it gave my special crazy bunch of friends, Neha, Deepu, Kusum, Shraddha, Kavya, I just love these paglets ๐Ÿ˜˜

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SarafWasima

Explaining in few words itโ€™s pretty hard. I love the background story of the show, how two people come from two different backgrounds and their way of living and seeing life takes them to one destination.

I am a big Shaleen fan + stalker ๐Ÿ˜‚ his every post keeps me hyped and the minute his promo for this show came out, I knew I had to be a part of it any how. Plus the perfect casting of this show kept me hooked. I believe itโ€™s the first show that has the perfect cast. I can connect to every single character of the show and thatโ€™s what I love about, the team work! It has become my own little world now. ๐Ÿคง 

Through show, I became more active on Twitter, a platform which I despise ๐Ÿ˜‚ but also it gave my special crazy bunch of friends, Neha, Deepu, Kusum, Shraddha, Kavya, I just love these paglets ๐Ÿ˜˜

Love you too โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ wasu Kaash aisa bol paati ๐Ÿ˜ just kidding obviously we love you too yaara tu hain hi itni pyaari.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— ( Lee tum log mujhse kya kya karva raahe ho aab toh main logo ko khullla aam praise bhi karne laagi hun๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)

Arre shaleen mujha bhi bohot pasand hain zindagi main pehli baar kisi actor ko insta pai follow karti hun and watch all his interviews.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Me too I love the premise , the realism in the protrayal everything .โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I have for the first time been able relate to most characters at some point.

I love how none of the Female leads are abla becharis but strong women with minds and voices of their own . Who are able to protect and stand up for eachother.

Best of all the platonic bonds โค๏ธโค๏ธ this show has really done a fantastic job at showing what true friendship is.

Simi are the best I just love their bond ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ and obviously Karan how can I forget that one character that has keeped me hooked to this show , I find him intriguing and a interesting personality.

I loved how for the first time on itv a male lead has a past but he isn't toxic or violent and dosent use alcohol as a crutch. never once has he ever disrespected women . He is how a true leader should be.โค๏ธ

Another beautiful protrayal is sidG aisa ladke sach main bohot kaam hain aaj ka zaamana main.

Faizi toh kya hi kaahe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ yeh itna balanced kaisa hain despite staying amongst such crazy people is a chamatkar.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Not_James_bond - 2 years ago