I wonder what other iconic dialogues of abhay can be used like this🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wonder what other iconic dialogues of abhay can be used like this🤔
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I wonder what other iconic dialogues of abhay can be used like this🤔
Like what? 🤣 To find more revelations ?
yeah like just fun. For example if we posted a pic of ametz dying in fire and sid nearby the tagline would read “the kind of the betrayal you never get”🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
yeah like just fun. For example if we posted a pic of ametz dying in fire and sid nearby the tagline would read “the kind of the betrayal you never get”🤣
“Couldn’t be me” 😎
🤣🤣🤣
I thought you would be asleep by now 🤣
yeah i thought too 😆 surprises are my way todayOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
I thought you would be asleep by now 🤣
chalo now i will actually sleep nothing more to troll now 😛 good day meghs and nightie night stalkers
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
chalo now i will actually sleep nothing more to troll now 😛 good day meghs and nightie night stalkers
Good night Nikki 🤗 sweet dreams ❤️
I think Maithili should notice Abhiya in library first.. 🤣
I think Maithili should notice Abhiya in library first.. 🤣
Tagging ! 🤣
Have a gd day meghs...
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k