Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I didnt understand -100 joke😳
Riya said to rate Hriti’s shareefness 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I didnt understand -100 joke😳
Riya said to rate Hriti’s shareefness 🤣🤣
yeah mene baad me padha vo. Got it. 🤣
Anyway chalo i will come later. Thoda office me kaam kar le 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Anyway chalo i will come later. Thoda office me kaam kar le 😆
see you Nikki 🤗❤️ I should go too I’m getting more sleepy now 🤣
Good night riya🤗 I’ll see you later
Do vote in the poll for Hriti😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
@blue: sahi b hoga to me galat bana dugi 🤣
Sahi suna yawr ki vo aati hai but yaha nahi aati hai😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
humara to back to office postpone ho gaya😆 uff metz kya chahiye tujhe. Dusre forum ja
Main alternate aaungi😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Car has stopped 🤣
Drivers have left or became lazy😆
I made a poll. So now go and vote for hriti on her shareefness🤣
1st topic of the forum.. Congrats..🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k