Minty, no Hrithik posts for a week 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Minty, no Hrithik posts for a week 😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Minty, no Hrithik posts for a week 😆
You should’ve tagged her
She’s obviously busy at Hrithiks Insta page
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Minty, no Hrithik posts for a week 😆
That's impossible for me!!! I just can't, I love him too much!!!
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Minty, no Hrithik posts for a week 😆
No not this week pls😆.. She is going to reveal something on his bday...
I am so curious
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
You should’ve tagged her
She’s obviously busy at Hrithiks Insta page
It's more than that😉
Did you ever make you Hrithik centric announcement
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I challenge you to post positively about an actor/actress you dislike 😈
I couldn't think😵..Instead, I think I can do opposite..😆
I want this challenge from Mishh 😆: Post positively about any actor/actress, bollywood ...
I challenge Silpa to make one topic (anything) on main forum ⭐️
you want me to make my first post in this forum😆Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
I challenge Silpa to make one topic (anything) on main forum ⭐️
Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter
you want me to make my first post in this forum😆
First Post??
Yessss!!! Make one
https://x.com/i/status/2049452837244174606
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
https://x.com/CineIndiaX/status/2076346455070220549?s=20 Hey bhagwan Who sat there to watch this and thought "wow"?
5