Hi aaru 🤗
Bye aaru 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi aaru 🤗
Bye aaru 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Mujhe kya pata 🤣🤣
Jab dekho boxer wale harkat
Kbhi medical student. Wale kaam hi nhi krta 🤣
Uski liya show dekhna padega because he has quite a few times 🤣 promos dekh ke nahi lagega for sure 🤣
i dont like action shiws🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Uski liya show dekhna padega because he has quite a few times 🤣 promos dekh ke nahi lagega for sure 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
i dont like action shiws🤣
your choice 🤣
anyways how did the second vaccine dose go?
theek thee
so far i feel better but having muscle and back pain😒
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
theek thee
so far i feel better but having muscle and back pain😒
Hopefully that’s temporary 😲 second dose I had some muscle pain in my arms too
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Hopefully that’s temporary 😲 second dose I had some muscle pain in my arms too
I just hope kal mrg tak tabiyat ho jaye completly 😳
I think it will 😳 be positive
chalo yaar
Good night
See u tomorrow 🤗
See you diya 🤗❤️
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k