Here’s to whatever comes next! 😇😎🥰- Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

888

Views

31.3k

Users

18

Likes

2.1k

Frequent Posters

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: cherry1111

I'm watching the live and in the first few seconds he just adjusts his pants - while grabbing his crotch ๐Ÿ˜ณ


Or did I see wrong?!?!?


he was preening. he fixes his shirt, then ruffles his hair...and then hooked his thumb to the middle of his pants (where i guess his belt buckle is) and tugged down.


(i didnt see him grab his crotch tho? with what hand ? left?)


๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ


i dont even know what to say anymore.

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hinz


dude Iโ€™m telling you mera sabse easy UN hai,

arya ka thereโ€™s another one that comes up before her but I know its the pinkie wala๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sej ka I have to make sure kitne 1 she should change it to 3/4 Iโ€™m telling you๐Ÿคฃ

phir Bidzie is with an underscore and

Riya ka 99 and Riddhi ka 89 and Koms ka 9

Ali has a 0


bas shriz, Neen and Ru are without any locha



We should all rename ourselves as tharki 1, tharki 2 and so on๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ


actually that would be the easiest thing to do atp ๐Ÿคฃ

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Neenzm

You summarized it so well.
your un is easy to find. I didnโ€™t put anything extra in my name so it is easy to write for me too ๐Ÿ˜‚

Baki tharki wala best hai

Btw Ali has difficult UN baazigar wala.


its my all time favorite movie... ๐Ÿ˜Š

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hinz


accha phir usko bhi discuss kar lenge, hum toh baithe hi ye tharak ki dukaan kholke 24 hours wali, sabki shift lagti hai between India/ UK/ US and Canada๐Ÿคฃ hum hamari dukaandaari badi seriously lete hai๐Ÿคฃ


literally. i dont think there is ever a time where someone isnt on here expressing their lust. ๐Ÿคฃ

Neenzm thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: arya212002

There was some discussion on it tooโ€ฆabout the freshness of fruit and benefits of morning workout ๐Ÿ‹๏ธ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I guess I missed that. Bro time zones and rl

Neenzm thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0


its my all time favorite movie... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Movie is nice but we were talking about to find the user names

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Neenzm

Movie is nice but we were talking about to find the user names


yeah i thought i saw you mention that my username was strange or hard to remember so i was just giving you the context behind it lol

cherrycola thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hinz


dude Iโ€™m telling you mera sabse easy UN hai,

arya ka thereโ€™s another one that comes up before her but I know its the pinkie wala๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sej ka I have to make sure kitne 1 she should change it to 3/4 Iโ€™m telling you๐Ÿคฃ

phir Bidzie is with an underscore and

Riya ka 99 and Riddhi ka 89 and Koms ka 9

Ali has a 0


bas shriz, Neen and Ru are without any locha



We should all rename ourselves as tharki 1, tharki 2 and so on๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ


Broo even I'm annoyed by those 1s ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ will change it when that 1 year limit thing is up ๐Ÿ˜†


by now though my autocorrect knows everyone's usernames and that's the only reason I can tag lol๐Ÿ˜†

cherrycola thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0


he was preening. he fixes his shirt, then ruffles his hair...and then hooked his thumb to the middle of his pants (where i guess his belt buckle is) and tugged down.


(i didnt see him grab his crotch tho? with what hand ? left?)


๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ


i dont even know what to say anymore.


I think because he tugged it down I was confused and it was so dark lmao ๐Ÿ˜† maybe he did or maybe he did not. I'm sure we can all raise brightness to max to see but i choose to believe that he did ๐Ÿคฃ

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: cherry1111


I think because he tugged it down I was confused and it was so dark lmao ๐Ÿ˜† maybe he did or maybe he did not. I'm sure we can all raise brightness to max to see but i choose to believe that he did ๐Ÿคฃ


lol Sej made us see the thing we wanted to see๐Ÿคฃ

orat you is talented๐Ÿคฃ

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".