Originally posted by: Festival
I am going to cope in 2022. Happy Cope Year to everyone.
Coping is fun with chocolate rum 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Festival
I am going to cope in 2022. Happy Cope Year to everyone.
Coping is fun with chocolate rum 😆
What plans😭
We propose and Covid and its variants dispose of any plans.
Had plans to travel - cancelled , work is going nuts because Omicron is spreading like wildfire in my part of the world and the sheer numbers we are seeing in ED are going to drown us.
All I want to do is get out of this healthy and sane.
I am not planning anything,just hoping for the best:)
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
To block IF out of my life.
Hey, did you actually leave the forum? I miss you.
Originally posted by: PardesiBabu
daaru peekar sone vala hun
How much did you drink and sleep? Wake up. It's 2022.
Daaru Peeke Nachna
Aww. no I am right here. :)
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
To finally achieve my Kamli body goals. 🥲
Mine toooooo😭. Yaar I can't lose weight
Uth gaya main 😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12